Cadac Grillogas

gmc15

Does anyone who has one of these use the BBQ part? When you cook meat on the BBQ grill, how does the fat drip and cause the smoke that flavours the meat? My current Cadac has the grill with a divertor plate underneath which gets hot and vapourises the fat, but the grillogas seems to have the flame directly under the BBG grill.

Any help on the effectiveness of one of these for barbequing would be appreciated.

BMW X6 M50D + Buccaneer Schooner 2017

Also very interested in this - they are on a good deal at Go Outdoors currently and considering instead of a safari chef.

Also very interested in this - they are on a good deal at Go Outdoors currently and considering instead of a safari chef.

Yes, a good price there. We are considering it because it is smaller than out current cadac and since only two of us are away in the van, it seemed ideal.

I saw the deal - good price - but not sure it comes with a lid. We use the lid on our Safari Chef quite a bit for even cooking.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

I saw the deal - good price - but not sure it comes with a lid. We use the lid on our Safari Chef quite a bit for even cooking.

You're right, the one at Go outdoors doesn't have a lid. We would also want the paella pan as we use this a lot. It is still a good price for a bbq though and a paella pan is about £30.