Tabbert Cellini Slide Out

BradleyWiggins

Saw the Tabbert name mentioned in another thread so I looked them up.

Top model appears to be the Cellini Slide Out 10. 27 meters long 2. 5 m wide and 3000kg mass.

What car would you need to tow that? Web page looks like Audi Q5!

https://www. tabbert. com/en-int/models/cellini-slide-out. html#c800

:ph34r:

formerly ClassikFan

I want one. As for the tow car. In my experience the continentals have a more relaxed view to towing limits than us British. Me I would probably have a 3 litre Touareg. If it was legal. If not a big yank tank of a pick up. Dream on.

Edited by Alan Stanley

Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static)

I have a Tabbert, my Pucinni is excellent, obviously the Cellini is a cut above but unless you're a circus performer or own a fairground they're a bit excessive :D. Tabberts aren't cheap either but like most things in life you get what you pay for.

The 7m max body length rule only applies to the UK, my local dealer had never heard of it, he was trying to sell me a longer caravan but I had to explain to him that I wouldn't be able to take it to the UK with me unless I bought a tow car with a GVW exceeding 3. 5 tonnes.

My Shogun can legally tow 3. 5 tonne but it has a Kerbweight of around 2. 5 tonne so it might be a case of the tail wagging the dog :o

I think a Dodge RAM would be ideal

2015 3. 2 Auto Mitsubishi Pajero tugging a 2016 Tabbert Pucinni 2. 5e

I shipped a brand new Dodge Ram in from the states, a dealer special with all the toys, wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding, worse car I ever bought. 6ltr diesel.

Looked nice though.

I shipped a brand new Dodge Ram in from the states, a dealer special with all the toys, wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding, worse car I ever bought. 6ltr diesel.

Looked nice though.

:o

2015 3. 2 Auto Mitsubishi Pajero tugging a 2016 Tabbert Pucinni 2. 5e