Bailey Cadiz 2015 Tv Mount

speedykwack

Hi we picking up our Cadiz on the 2nd June,just wondering how, people get on with the TVs mount,never used one before

toyota rav4 t180

2010 elddis avante 540

We find the TV mount fine and despite Bailey saying it will only take a 18 1/2" TV it fits our 21 1/2" Avtex fine.

I think someone on here fits a 24" Avtex if I remember correctly.

One of these is handy for quick release purposes :-

http://www. visionplus. co. uk/shop/vision-plus-quick-release-tv-bracket-black. html

You may have to move the bracket back slightly to open the fridge door wide occasionally but not really a problem.

Don't forget to remove TV before travelling ( there is a label on it to remind you ).

Ian

Edited by Tandem Man

We've used the bracket with an 18" Avtex TV; viewing both from the lounge and while in bed. There's mention elsewhere where some people talk of using 22" TVs. I don't think the bracket is strong enough to support the TV while in transit; therefore, each any every time we move, the TV is secured under one of the beds.

Thanks for the reply guys

toyota rav4 t180

2010 elddis avante 540

I have a gallery on here from fitting my Snooper air 22" TV to the Cadiz. The main thing you want for maximum size fitting is for the VESA mounting point on your TV to be as central as possible vertically. Some are mounted higher or lower than centre which would affect what size you can fit.

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/gallery/album/1658-unicorn-iii-cadiz-tv-mount/

Our 22" Logik TV/DVD player fits it ok but as said make sure the VESA mount is roughly central as it's fairly close to the ceiling. We use the vision-plus quick release mount so it can be removed and mounted easily.

Some reckon they dont bother removing the TV but I'd rather not find it lying on the floor with a chunk of wall attached

2018 S-Max Titanium 2. 0 Tdci (177. 54bhp,180ps,132kw) Powershift + 2015 Unicorn III Cadz, Ventura Marlin porch awning

I wouldn't want to leave any TV on a bracket, they are not designed to take constant vibration.

If Bailey fit Vison plus TV brackets I can confirm they already have a quick release bracket, and have a weight limit not a size limit, I've fitted our 32" TV to our Swift which handels the weight easily

I did have to fit an adaptor plate for 200 to 100

Edited by xtrailman

The Cadiz does not come with a QR bracket - you have to get your own.

It's this one - just the two plastic adapter plates, not the actual wall mounting behind them. http://www. visionplus. co. uk/shop/vision-plus-quick-release-tv-bracket-black. html.

The plates have to be fitted so the TV slides on sideways

Edited by matelodave

2018 S-Max Titanium 2. 0 Tdci (177. 54bhp,180ps,132kw) Powershift + 2015 Unicorn III Cadz, Ventura Marlin porch awning

Agreed, TV should definitely be removed for travel! I managed to fit my QR plate normally/vertically but it depends on where on the TV it mounts (i. e. you could be hitting the ceiling before it's high enough to fit) but sideways mounting sounds like a good alternative if needs be.

The Cadiz does not come with a QR bracket - you have to get your own.

It's this one - just the two plastic adapter plates, not the actual wall mounting behind them. http://www. visionplus. co. uk/shop/vision-plus-quick-release-tv-bracket-black. html.

The plates have to be fitted so the TV slides on sideways

I bought one of those in preparation before I got the caravan, only to find out the swift one comes with its own.

JVC LT-24C360 24" LED TV (226) HD Ready 720p Tuner: Freeview Connectivity: HDMI x 2 £119. 98 Was £159. 99 Save £40. 01 FREE, fast delivery available FREE collection available

I bought one of the above recently and it fits and works fine. I wouldn't consider moving van unless it was removed from the bracket. I am only using the bracket supplied with the van.

CPDavis Fordingbridge

I just use the mount that comes with the caravan.

24" Avtex fits perfectly.

I just use the mount that comes with the caravan.

24" Avtex fits perfectly.

do you keep bolting the tv on & off then as the fitted mount doesn't have a quick release facility (or mine didn't)

do you keep bolting the tv on & off then as the fitted mount doesn't have a quick release facility (or mine didn't)

Yes, it only takes a few moments. I keep a spanner in the bag with the TV.