Just Popped On To Say Hello. ...

mayblossom

Hope you're all enjoying your caravans and getting out and about :)

Not sure if you remember but we sold our Lexon last year and thought we'd go back to basics and go camping. ...decided tent wasn't for us so brought posh folding camper;) can you guess what happened next? Hehe πŸ˜‚

you traded it in for a van .

Nice to hear from you and alls well in your camp.

Mike

KIA SORENTO KX3 2012 Bailey Pageant Limousin SERIES 7 1700 kg

volvo xc70 D5 se

Thanks Mike it's being traded in next Friday for a small 2 berth van ! Just couldn't cope with not having an onboard loo, hubby got fed up nipping out in the middle of the night, toilet tent dripping with condensation every morning, creepy crawlies sitting there looking at you . ..and quite an experience getting out of bed in the morning, gave me a few laughs watching hubby and so cold too . .never mind, we gave it a try

Wellcome Back to caravaning hope that you enjoy your new adventures in your new acquisition.

Andrew

Ford Mondeo Estate Titaniuim TDCi mk4 (16v 140 BHP) (2008)

Towing Elddis Odyssey 544 (2008) Truma mover S towing at 98%

My web site caravanlife. updated 28/5/2017

Don't some folding campers have a toilet compartment with a cassette toilet and washbasin?We always have a look at the shows,but they seem to cost almost as much as caravans and take up almost as much space.

Welcome back!

Always loved your name! Hope to see more of you now. :)

Santa Fe 7 Seater Premium Manual towing Swift Eccles 480 plated to 1500 kg.Β 

Welcome back!

Always loved your name! Hope to see more of you now. :)

Thank you John :)

Don't some folding campers have a toilet compartment with a cassette toilet and washbasin?We always have a look at the shows,but they seem to cost almost as much as caravans and take up almost as much space.

Some do have a toilet and washbasin but ours didn't as they take up a fair bit of room and are not exactly private ;) the larger ones are ok but we went for the Conway Countryman as it fitted easily into the garage, the Fiesta, which has the loo, was very tiny and the side wall was a bit wobbly. ..also had a plastic see through window on one side! Apart from that they are lovely and is luxury camping but basically still a tent. .....and a cold one at that. Seemed a good idea at the time. .hehe

Welcome back to the fold

Thanks John, hope you're keeping well x

Hellooooo! I'm so pleased for you - but not surprised. Great to have you back & happy caravanning.

Β 

Glen. xx

2019Β Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150Β bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Welcome home. . .

Aww bless you

Hellooooo! I'm so pleased for you - but not surprised. Great to have you back & happy caravanning.

Glen. xx

Hehe. ...getting too old for putting up with things Glen . ...lovely to be back :)

Welcome back,you can't beat the real thing,enjoy it.

Welcome back,you can't beat the real thing,enjoy it.

Thank you xx

We met a youngish couple a few years ago who had an Eldis motor home, saw them few months later,a six wheel Hobby,bit later they had a brand new Hobby,bit later in Spain it was new car,new caravan,next year it was a new Auto trail,motor home.

Lost touch then.

Also during this short time,approx five years, they bought new Smart car on trailer,reversed,damaged it,bought new Picantto on new A frame,couldn't get on with it,sold!

In addition they bought several awnings,we bought one,and god knows what else,couldn't just get it right! Or more money than sense!

May blossom,you have a long way to go! Just keep going,ha,ha!

We met a youngish couple a few years ago who had an Eldis motor home, saw them few months later,a six wheel Hobby,bit later they had a brand new Hobby,bit later in Spain it was new car,new caravan,next year it was a new Auto trail,motor home.

Lost touch then.

Also during this short time,approx five years, they bought new Smart car on trailer,reversed,damaged it,bought new Picantto on new A frame,couldn't get on with it,sold!

In addition they bought several awnings,we bought one,and god knows what else,couldn't just get it right! Or more money than sense!

May blossom,you have a long way to go! Just keep going,ha,ha!

Hehe. ..love it! Glad we're not the only ones but they beat us by a long way! ;)

WELL HELLO AGAIN!!! . . Have missed your comments on here!, what model/make are you getting, "can I interest you in an awning madam?" . . LolπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

tags: inspirational, optimism, perception, pessimism

WELL HELLO AGAIN!!! . . Have missed your comments on here!, what model/make are you getting, "can I interest you in an awning madam?" . . Lol

It's lovely to be back Lozzy! It's a two berth Lunar Stellar 2015 sporting an Isabella Ambassador awning!

Β 

How many awnings have you had since we last chatted? ;) hehe x

Edited by mayblossom

Welcome home! :welcome: I knew you would be back! ;)

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

It's lovely to be back Lozzy! It's a two berth Lunar Stellar 2015 sporting an Isabella Ambassador awning!

How many awnings have you had since we last chatted? ;) hehe x

Technically . . Two, but it WAS the same one that got sent back as it had a, "blip" in the material . . The funny thing is mike said he fancied the bigger version . . . I'm saying NOTHING!!! Heheheh

Where is you first out going to be in it ?

Where is you first out going to be in it ?

We is going to be in Cornwall! Hehe x

Β 

And only two awnings? Now don't let the side down ;)

We is going to be in Cornwall! Hehe x

And only two awnings? Now don't let the side down ;)

I'm letting the side down with my English !!!. . . I was making tea so I will blame that! . . . I think there will be another awning lurking around the NEC show, mike has got "awning envy" after spending an evening in someone else's . I will wash my hands of it and hand him the reins . . . .

I'm letting the side down with my English !!!. . . I was making tea so I will blame that! . . . I think there will be another awning lurking around the NEC show, mike has got "awning envy" after spending an evening in someone else's . I will wash my hands of it and hand him the reins . . . .

I was thinking more G&T than proper tea when you were typing! Hehe x So pleased Mike us becoming 'normal' ;)

We are definitely sticking with the Isabella and never buying another awning or caravan ever again! With 4 different types of holiday accommodation in as many months I can't be doing with it!!

Welcome home! :welcome: I knew you would be back! ;)

;) nice to be home . ..thank you x Edited by mayblossom