Towcraft Blackheath (midlands) Highly Recommended

Turkish

Well Dan Dan the towbar man let me down last Friday (didn't bother turning up), it was forecast rain and he is mobile (gazebo'less obviously).

Anyway rang Towcraft explained the position and they fitted me in at very short notice. John the guy I spoke to was very helpful chatted through what I needed and the options also highlighted that it's not necessary the case that my car had got the factory fitted optional wiring - thankfully managed to establish that I had and got booked in.

He even took time to chat through concerns my brother had with his towbar fitting.

He was in no rush and happy to take as much time as was required.

Any way dropped it off at 8 this morning and having collectesbit after work and am very pleased, and excellent job done and once detached and the electrics folded up you'd never know it was there!

So if you live in the midlands and need a towbar John at Towcraft is your man, reasonably priced too!

http://www. towcraft. co. uk/

Edited by Turkish

We had a "Dan " mobile fitter who didn't turn up THREE times, he was from derby . I'm glad you got sorted . we did too, . . Eventually!!, bet it was the same guy. .

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

tags: inspirational, optimism, perception, pessimism

Yep same guy Dan Carroll, I booked a day off work too!

He also did my brothera and there were issues with that.

Cheap in comparison but I'd question if cheap is worth it when safety is paramount.

Sorted now and happy as Larry

Yep same guy Dan Carroll, I booked a day off work too!

He also did my brothera and there were issues with that.

Cheap in comparison but I'd question if cheap is worth it when safety is paramount.

Sorted now and happy as Larry

That was the guy!!! I phoned and phoned him ( issues with the electrics not working the fridge and Al-co stabiliser) but like you had to go elsewhere and pay some more .

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

tags: inspirational, optimism, perception, pessimism