'common' 2017 Buccaneers

dogman

Since Easter we have been away in out caravan every weekend, and every one we have either seem another 2017 Buccaneer on site or on the road.

Can't believe how popular they are. Still looking for the first Lunar Alaria or Swift Basecamp.

Never understood why anyone would want to sit in a white box in field looking at other white boxes.

Swift basecamp seen at Ludlow over Easter.

There is a Swift Base Camp a few pitches down from us at our storage!

Swift Elegance 480, towed by a Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian X series 6.

We used ours for the first time over the Easter weekend i could not believe how many Buccaneers were at Cirencester park 5 in total all later 8 ft wide models.

Thats why they've been sold out for months. ..............

Dolbeare Park. ...Malvern. .....Poolsbrook Country Park. ...Richmond Hargill. ...Annstead Farm. .....Blair Drummond and now Bunree. ...... NOT A SINGLE 2017 or indeed wide body has been seen.

. .....still feel like that some days. :) But not when D4 is hooked up to Commodore.

I heard there was a 2017 Commodore spotted at each one of those Graham lol

Since Easter we have been away in out caravan every weekend, and every one we have either seem another 2017 Buccaneer on site or on the road.

Can't believe how popular they are. Still looking for the first Lunar Alaria or Swift Basecamp.

Makes a refreshing change from seeing rows of Bailey's.

Dolbeare Park. . . .Malvern. . . .. . Poolsbrook Country Park. . . .Richmond Hargill. . . .Annstead Farm. . . .. . Blair Drummond and now Bunree. . . .. . . NOT A SINGLE 2017 or indeed wide body has been seen.

Any thoughts on Poolsbrook Country park?, i like my cycling and heard its good for the dog, something just tells me not to go??

Makes a refreshing change from seeing rows of Bailey's.

very true

2016 and only seen a hand full for a year . but now see much more. should keep the second hand price up if people start wanting them.

65 volvo geartronic se nav, 2016 buccaneer cruiser, 2017 buccaneer commadore, 2018 swift kon-tiki 669 auto, 2015 range rover 3. 0 sdv6 autobiography dynamic auto

I travel the M18, M62 that leaves Hull daily, seen quite a few basecamps on the transporters.

I heard there was a 2017 Commodore spotted at each one of those Graham lol

Wah. ...I knew someone would come up with this one! :-)

Any thoughts on Poolsbrook Country park?, i like my cycling and heard its good for the dog, something just tells me not to go??

It's a nice site, typical CMC and the walk round the lake is OK. It's built on an old mining plot and it seems a bit of a depressed area. We were only there overnight and I wouldn't care to spend any more time there. Below the site is a cafe and public recreation area which gets busy. The RSPCA had had to put up signs pointing out that shooting the ducks and swans with a crossbow was not allowed.:-(

. .....still feel like that some days. :) But not when D4 is hooked up to Commodore.

We regularly see 3 other Cruisers because we know the owners and go to the same rallies.

We are at Lower Wensleydale at the moment and there is a Swift Basecamp and another tiny van here.

Ian

2018 Range Rover Sport AB,  2015 Buccaneer Cruiser.

Wah. . . .I knew someone would come up with this one! :-)

It's a nice site, typical CMC and the walk round the lake is OK. It's built on an old mining plot and it seems a bit of a depressed area. We were only there overnight and I wouldn't care to spend any more time there. Below the site is a cafe and public recreation area which gets busy. The RSPCA had had to put up signs pointing out that shooting the ducks and swans with a crossbow was not allowed.:-(

you confirmed my thoughts.

you confirmed my thoughts.

We overnighted there a couple of years ago, and it is indeed a very nice site, and was full when we visited. The town is a bit tired as most ex mining areas( I know I live in a similar area) and we went for a drink in a pub with a sort of beer garden, which was perhaps not for the nervous, but no problems were had and the pizza shop over the road was fantastic. There is also a Morrisions right in the town center with a large car park.

Not sure what's around but certainly good for an overnighter, and plenty of dog walks and I think there is a lake.

We overnighted there a couple of years ago, and it is indeed a very nice site, and was full when we visited. The town is a bit tired as most ex mining areas( I know I live in a similar area) and we went for a drink in a pub with a sort of beer garden, which was perhaps not for the nervous, but no problems were had and the pizza shop over the road was fantastic. There is also a Morrisions right in the town center with a large car park.

Not sure what's around but certainly good for an overnighter, and plenty of dog walks and I think there is a lake.

we normally head for Chatsworth if we're that way on, but fancied heading cross country to Clumber Park from Poolsbrook on the push bike which means leaving wifey and the dog to their own devices. She has to enjoy the weekend as well.

View from our window at Chatsworthpost-69382-0-44356100-1495212473_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6206greg