Fuses Location ?

bobnlibby

Hi folks,

We have just bought a 2006 Bailey Pageant Series 5 Burgundy with the fixed end bed. We are due our first trip away in it in a couple of weeks time and i want to be prepared obviously. The only thing i cannot figure out at the minute is where did Bailey hide the blade fuse holder? I have looked in all the obvious places and cannot find any fuses anywhere.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help ???

Many thanks, Bob.

If it's the same as the series 7 it is under the nearside front bench seat. There is a drop down flap on the front panel and the trip switches and blade fuses are there. Exept for the fuse to the battery which is under the fixed bed.

'I know' is just 'I Believe' with delusions of grandeur

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV 4H

Unicorn 4 Cadiz

Just checked with my S7 and tis as Artleknock says.

Maybe S5's have their fuses elsewhere?

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Over the years we've had several Bailey's. A 1998 Ranger, a Pageant series 6, a Pageant series 7, a Unicorn 1 and now a Unicorn 3 and all of them (except the U3) have had the fuse and breaker panel behind a flap in the front edge of one of the front bench seats - usually the nearside

2018 S-Max Titanium 2. 0 Tdci (177. 54bhp,180ps,132kw) Powershift + 2015 Unicorn III Cadz, Ventura Marlin porch awning

I have a series 5 Bailey Ranger which was supplied with Owner's manual which covers all series 5 models.

The fuses on my Ranger are to the left hand side of the Power Supply Unit behind a lift up flap.

Section 3. 4. 1

The 12-volt electrical system fuses are located in the caravan bed box. It has 14 fuses each having identification to there(sic) particular use. If a fuse is to be replaced it must be with one of the same rating as that removed.

Edited by DeeTee

Thank you everyone, found them now :-)

Thank you everyone, found them now :-)

And were they where people thought they were?

We need to know for future members reading this thread and wanting the same information.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

One thing that might be worth mentioning is that on our Pageant Vendee S5 the psu and fusebox is where mentioned ie under the nearside front bench seat. But the fixings are not very secure and a couple have broken off, letting the whole unit drop. It still worked however.

I have fitted new brackets made of 10mm x 10mm aluminium alloy angle to make a more secure fixing. Getting to them is another matter however!

Ian.
2013 Freelander 2 SD4 Auto / 2005 Bailey Pageant Vendée; 1952 Norton ES2

And were they where people thought they were?

We need to know for future members reading this thread and wanting the same information.

They where indeed where people said they would be. They are built into the mains unit alongside the mains trips

Had a couple of Baileys now and can relate to the fuses always being in the same place.

Can anyone tell me though, where the fuses are for the external road lights?

Regards
Robert
Ford Kuga 150 TDCI Titanium. Bailey Pegasus II Verona

I don't think there are any, although I stand to be corrected. I believe the only fuse would be the car's own fuse.

Ian.
2013 Freelander 2 SD4 Auto / 2005 Bailey Pageant Vendée; 1952 Norton ES2

I don't think there are any, although I stand to be corrected. I believe the only fuse would be the car's own fuse.

In the Technical Information section of the series 5 Bailey Ranger Service handbook there is no mention of separate fuses for the caravan's road lights.

In the Technical Information section of the series 5 Bailey Ranger Service handbook there is no mention of separate fuses for the caravan's road lights.

No, not ever seen it myself either. It was just that in my Brother in laws Sterling, he says has two fuse boxes. One for the caravan, and one for the road lights etc.

Regards
Robert
Ford Kuga 150 TDCI Titanium. Bailey Pegasus II Verona