Washroom Door Latch

Timanita

Hi all,

On about this again. ..........

Can anyone who has a 2017 Elddis whatever with an end washroom and a sliding door, take a photo of the handle and latch assembly on the door for me please.

Can't find a way of modifying the current set up so might try and change it to the latest type. ...

Thanks so much

Tim

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. ...But I don't. ...😩😩😩

Hi all,

On about this again. . . .. . .. . ..

Can anyone who has a 2017 Elddis whatever with an end washroom and a sliding door, take a photo of the handle and latch assembly on the door for me please.

Can't find a way of modifying the current set up so might try and change it to the latest type. . . .

Thanks so much

Tim

I would also be interested. Although I can manage the handle most times, there are occasions where the hand does not want to function properly and grip is non-existent or it is painful.

I would also be interested. Although I can manage the handle most times, there are occasions where the hand does not want to function properly and grip is non-existent or it is painful.

Hi Durbanite

Is yours also the small knob type handle. .?

Hi Durbanite

Is yours also the small knob type handle. . ?

Yes it is and with arthritis can be a bit tricky to grip. Most times the door is left open, but when travelling it is closed so if you stop and need to use the lo in a hurry, it can be a pain to open quickly! :D

Yes it is and with arthritis can be a bit tricky to grip. Most times the door is left open, but when travelling it is closed so if you stop and need to use the lo in a hurry, it can be a pain to open quickly! :D

Yes same here. ...people struggle to get out, as most of the time it's open so get in ok. ....I've seen that the lock shaft is tiny about 4-5mm I've contacted loads of handle company's to see if they supply handles with spindles of that size. ...?

I would just need a new spindle of that size to go with the handle. ...should be job done. ..

I'll let you know if I have any success. ....

Cheers

Tim