New Members - Worcester

Hi fellow caravanners - Shaun and I have just purchased our first caravan she is a Swift Challenger 570 in super condition and we can't wait to take her down the coast for her maiden voyage mid week in whitsun - just looking for a tow bar for our Audi A6 Avant Quattro (2026) and mirrors of course - any advice much appreciated will look further on the site too😊

Hi there Westones2017 and :welcome: to CT, it's a great place to find answers to all of our questions and problems.

Good luck with the maiden voyage.

Living the dream, well more of a nightmare ~ Griff    :ph34r:

Wheels at the front ~ Discovery 4 Towing Machine

Wheels at the back ~ 4 of ‘em

First of all Westones, unless your car is new, I would take your car to your local towbar firm rather than the dealer, you'll save ££££.

Hope you enjoy your first break. Me and OH are off to Kings Lynn this week (Sandringham estate), then end of next month, will be going down to Dorset. Don't forget to look at caravan site reviews. I use Best of British, Tranquil sites, Premier sites and UK camp site websites. They are very good. Also, look to caravanning abroad. If you've not done it, believe me, its easier than in this country with wide open spaces and nearly every campsites (99%) has a swimming pool unlike here