Good job. ..how much for fluid change please?

Geoff

Our Unicorn was due for the fluid change at two years and not wishing to let the caravan dealers anywhere near such sophistication I gave Alde a ring and booked it in.

Right from the start they were a superb company to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. The visit went as follows:-

Arrived. Factory/car park is immaculate with all the staff in clean company dress. Nice coffee whilst we discussed the work to be done. i. e. Fluid change to five years and fitting a heated towel rail in the bathroom.

We also decided on the load monitor as it would be fitted at the cost of part only. Work was done on time. The van was cleaner than when we left it. The towel rail was fitted perfetly and they went through every thing. No bleeding has been needed since.

Whilst we were away I noticed the Flue Fan was a little noisier then before. Nothing they had done just a little noise that was not quite 'right' and it was getting worse. The heating worked as good as always. I called and asked their advice they booked it in to suit our way home.

Again nothing too much trouble. Identified as an out of true fan. Replaced immediately with profuse appologies that I had been troubled. No interrogation, proof of age etc. Just "It should it not have happened. We have fixed it."

Thank you Alde for your attitude and professionalism if only Caravan Dealers were as good.

Ditto this. Had 5 year fluid put into system plus a new inline pump. Very good service and all done with a smile. £150 for fluid change.

• Like 1

Had the fluid changed last year at Alde. £150. Great service.

The fluid change element I think is about £150. Which is cheaper than the Dealer was quoting by some margin. Yes I could have done it myself considerably cheaper. But as in all things in life you look at cost verses time and trouble.

• Like 2

Had the fluid changed earlier this year £150 great service I can't praise them enough. Quality company.

We recently had a issue with our Alde heating (our van is still under warrenty) Our dealer suggesed that, as it would be nearer and quicker, for us to contact Alde directly.

We agree with Alan. The service was excellent. Quick friendly and problem now sorted. If only all companies were so easy to deal with!

Well done Alde!

• Like 3

Not sure where they are based, but ours is due up at the end of the year and it sounds like a viable solution

Alde UK

Huxley Close, Park Farm South, Wellingborough NN8 6AB

Recently called into Alde at Wellingborough for a fluid change. Have to agree with earlier comments on the quality of the admin and work. They squeezed me in for a fluid change at short notice to suit my travel plans, did the job within two hours, gave me helpful advice on places to go while waiting and the charge was reasonable at £150. I learned that dealers often put in a glycol mix in new caravans that should be changed at two years. Mine's six years old and was still working fine but glad I have the right mix in now.

They are well set up for this service so I'd recommend them very highly.

• Like 2