Sign in to follow this  
Nogger

Tourershine

Had my first mishap with my van this weekend, drove past too close to some roadside edges when passing a parked 4x4, giving me several scratches all down the side of my van with windows included.

Phoned Tourshine for help in the hope they could work miracles, and they did, they came on Monday and after just over three hours work on the van it looks pristine, what a relief, the van looks better now than it did when I picked it up from the dealers last June.

Thank you Paul of Tourshine brilliant job and worth every penny

• Like 4

Another happy customer for Tourershine, Hopefully I'll be seeing Paul soon when he's due to reseal my front panel after some warranty work.

Edited by Mbateman
  • Like 1

I've said it before but:-

Why can't all companies provide service like this and get praise from customers which we see on here so often for Tourershine.

• Like 2

These 4x4's are a flippin nuisance :unsure:

• Like 1

The 4 x 4 was not moving! ;)

But it clearly got in the way :unsure:

My last 5 cars have been 4x4's so I must be qualified to comment ;)

Edited by springtime

I've said it before but:-

Why can't all companies provide service like this and get praise from customers which we see on here so often from Tourershine.

Maybe it's just my charismatic and charming personality.

• Like 2

Maybe it's just my charismatic and charming personality.

I'm sure you are right - it's a shame I live down in Surrey so it's unlikely that I will be able to experience your much appraised services.

Edited by springtime

As busy as we are, and just so others don't get the wrong impression with that comment. . We do work all over the UK every day, in fact we were in Guildford only 3 days ago.

• Like 1

That's great news Guildford is just down the road from me :D

Tourershine will come to you - you don't go to them.

Yup gathered that by looking at their website some hours ago but as they were located in Leicester it made me wonder what areas of the UK they covered. The fact that they were in Guildford 3 days ago has confirmed that they cover my area.

Edited by springtime
  • Like 1

Yup gathered that by looking at their website some hours ago but as they were located in Leicester it made me wonder what areas of the UK they covered. The fact that they were in Guildford 3 days ago has confirmed that they cover my area.

They group bookings together and that makes it cheaper for all. Had three done now by Paul in berkshire no issues, and of course top drawer quality

Still got the coffee machine in the van Paul??!!

Still got the coffee machine in the van Paul??!!

Sure have, wouldn't be without it, although it is starting to play up at the moment. Are there are any Nespresso engineers in here by any chance. .

Edited by Tourershine

Sure have, wouldn't be without it, although it is staring to play up at the moment. Are there are any Nespresso engineers in here by any chance. .

What's the issue? There isn't much to them, aside from heater, air inputs and small pump

I got one a month or so ago where it was cheaper for a new machine and milk frother, and get £75 of 'free' coffee.

When you make a coffee and the pump starts up, you seem to have to push down on the water tank to make fluid come through. I'm going to de-scale it, but to be fair, we only ever use filtered water, and my machines rarely get scaled up.

Here's a tip not many owners will ever find out. The operating temperatures are between 5c and 45c for all machines. We only know this fact because in the winter it stopped working and the buttons just kept flashing. We have an external air temperature gauge built into the racking in the van, and if this dropped below 5c, the machine wouldn't work, but a couple of degrees over, and she would start working again. .

When you make a coffee and the pump starts up, you seem to have to push down on the water tank to make fluid come through. I'm going to de-scale it, but to be fair, we only ever use filtered water, and my machines rarely get scaled up.

Here's a tip not many owners will ever find out. The operating temperatures are between 5c and 45c for all machines. We only know this fact because in the winter it stopped working and the buttons just kept flashing. We have an external air temperature gauge built into the racking in the van, and if this dropped below 5c, the machine wouldn't work, but a couple of degrees over, and she would start working again. .

Sounds like you have air getting into the system by the bottle or you have a seal perishing.

I'd go for a new water tank asthey are not that expensive

Example below

https://www. nespresso. com/mobile/fr/en/produits/accessory/Water-tank-Inissia/p/machine-spare-part-inissia-tank

Possibly. I've just swapped the tanks between the house machine an the van one and the van one is now working, but then so is the house one still. I guess I can see how it performs tomorrow. I'm up north in Liverpool and Chester, so maybe the altitude up there might help. . . :ph34r:

i'm going to order a new tank anyway, as you say, they are not expensive.

How's a thread that started off praising our work, moved onto Nespresso machine fixes. Although their could be a link between the masses of coffee and the quality of our work. .

Edited by Tourershine
  • Like 1

How's a thread that started off praising our work, moved onto Nespresso machine fixes. Although their could be a link between the masses of coffee and the quality of our work. .

It's that terrible man "Fred Drift" he pokes his nose into everything :beardy::beardy::beardy:

• Like 2

So I decided the front panel of my 3 year old caravan was in need of some attention. I have ocd and do my best to maintain it as best I possibly can but I needed some professional treatment as I felt prevention of an impending preoblem was better (for my ocd. .....and my pocket than cure.

Enter Paul and Lee on Thursday who had a day in Norfolk. They identified the problem immediately and assured me they could sort all of the issues (front panel above windows and remainder of front panel needed polishing and sealing) Paul conceded the van was in good condition but he and Lee spent some time on it and brought back the original lustre and finish I so desired. They also polished out some light marks in the front windows/surrounds plus the a frame cover and attended to a couple of light scratches on each side, some I had not even noticed. While there Paul gave it a walk round to ensure nothing further needed doing while they were there. I care greatly about my caravan (bordering on fanatical) and they both shared my enthusiasm.

I am really pleased with the work they did for me and will definitely use them again. Thx guys if you read this.

• Like 1

Thx guys if you read this.

We have now, and you're welcome.

Paul

• Like 2

It's a pity that they haven't invented a way to get hailstone dents out of aluminium though :(

:) :) :)

• Like 1

I'd be a millionaire if I had!

• Like 2