Smart Tv, Tv And Kodi Via Internet .

Anyone making full use of their Smart TV and internet?

Can I get get the extra free programs etc on imy Smart TV off the internet I think it called Kodi Add-on?

I know people use Amazon Firestick and boxes on non smart TV set.

( Now I know there is a lot of talk about some of this not being legal but can we keep off that at least until my questions on how to get the most out of my TV answered. please).

As my TV is 4k one can I get anything in UHD from the internet with or without this add-on?

Regards, David
Ford Kuga ST line 2ltr. Diesel 2017,  Bailey Pursuit 11 400/2 2018, Emove em303 motor mover, Hyundai 1000i Generator.

Anyone making full use of their Smart TV and internet?

Can I get get the extra free programs etc on imy Smart TV off the internet I think it called Kodi Add-on?

I know people use Amazon Firestick and boxes on non smart TV set.

( Now I know there is a lot of talk about some of this not being legal but can we keep off that at least until my questions on how to get the most out of my TV answered. please).

As my TV is 4k one can I get anything in UHD from the internet with or without this add-on?

Kodi is just a piece of media playing software which can run on Android, Windows, Apple and Linux. Kodi itself is not illegal and really neither are the addons. The addons however do allow you to easily search for pirated material and watch it on your device.

You cannot get Kodi on a smart TV unless someone releases a build for your TV (unlikely), the easiest way to get it is using an Amazon Firestick. The Firestick runs the Android operating system so Kodi works just fine on it, also the Firestick allows third party apps to be installed on it really easily. You don't have to jump though hoops to install the app so this is has become the most common way to get Kodi on your TV.

• Like 1

I have a Sony bravia smart android tv, and I have kodi. Installed it from the app market on my tv.

Citroen ds4 2. 0 hdi 163bhp Lunar Venus 500 2012.