Win A Free Pair Of Tickets To The February Caravan, Camping And Motorhome Show 2017

NCCEvents

Once again, I am a winner! :D Thank you CT! Going on the Saturday. :)

• Like 1

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

No luck for us, if anybody has got a pair of tickets going spare, please PM me. Thanks

Pm'd you!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

tags: inspirational, optimism, perception, pessimism

I have to pick up my tickets from the press office. I am guessing this is located off the main entrance. I have looked on the internet but can find nothing and I have to limit the distance I walk.

So, can any one direct me.

John

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

I have to pick up my tickets from the press office. I am guessing this is located off the main entrance. I have looked on the internet but can find nothing and I have to limit the distance I walk.

So, can any one direct me.

John

The show will occupy Halls 1 to 5 of the NEC. The press office is located outside Hall 4, room 4. 9 and is accessible from the NEC main atrium. See attached PDF.

Gordon

The-Caravan-and-Camping-Show-Spring-2017-.pdf

I believe that the Press Office will be in Room 4. 9 next to the Hall 4 entrance from the piazza.

See the attached PDF.

Gordon.

attachicon.gifThe-Caravan-and-Camping-Show-Spring-2017-.pdf

Thanks Gordon, I already looked at that, there are 4 organisers offices on that plan. I am looking specifically for the press office.

The room number is indeed 4. 9 but can't find it on that plan.

John

Edited by JCloughie

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

The show will occupy Halls 1 to 5 of the NEC. The press office is located outside Hall 4, room 4. 9 and is accessible from the NEC main atrium. See attached PDF.

Gordon

attachicon.gifThe-Caravan-and-Camping-Show-Spring-2017-.pdf

Thanks Gordon, I already looked at that, there are 4 organisers offices on that plan. I am looking specifically for the press office.

The room number is indeed 4. 9 but can't find it on that plan.

John

My previous post was a quotation from an email I received from the organisers and the "Press Office" is as I indicated, outside Hall 4 entrance. I hope the attached image will clarify.

Room 4.9 Press Office Feb 2017.jpg

My previous post was a quotation from an email I received from the organisers and the "Press Office" is as I indicated, outside Hall 4 entrance. I hope the attached image will clarify.

attachicon.gifRoom 4. 9 Press Office Feb 2017. jpg

Absolutely. Their email to me just said 4. 9. To add to confusion, on PDF (1) 4. 1 through to 4. 6 are all doorways, not rooms.

Thanks, John.

Does anyone know where the disabled parking is, says it signposted but a heads up would be very helpful - thanks. I'll be coming from the A45 to the show, from the south.

Does anyone know where the disabled parking is, says it signposted but a heads up would be very helpful - thanks. I'll be coming from the A45 to the show, from the south.

It is normally on site either in a small carpark opposite Hall 5 for show using Halls 1 to 5 (February Caravan Show), or inside Hall 16 when the shows are in the higher numbered halls (October Caravan Show).

If coming from Coventry either aim for the main NEC entrance off of the A45 junction with the M42 (entering the site between east 5 and the south car parks, or if congested and you know the back entrance, exit the A45 at the recycling centre onto East Way to enter the site between east 5 and east 4 carparks.

All parking is free on a first come basis but to access the disabled parking you will need a blue badge.

I hope this helps.

Gordon

It is normally on site either in a small carpark opposite Hall 5 for show using Halls 1 to 5 (February Caravan Show), or inside Hall 16 when the shows are in the higher numbered halls (October Caravan Show).

If coming from Coventry either aim for the main NEC entrance off of the A45 junction with the M42 (entering the site between east 5 and the south car parks, or if congested and you know the back entrance, exit the A45 at the recycling centre onto East Way to enter the site between east 5 and east 4 carparks.

All parking is free on a first come basis but to access the disabled parking you will need a blue badge.

I hope this helps.

Gordon

It does, thanks for the info.

To add to what Gordon said. If you miss the signs for disabled you will come across stewards. Just pull up by one and ask, they are very helpful.

John

• Like 1

Please ignore the previous message this has been sent out in error

So what part of your previous post should we ignore, please expand??? :ph34r:

• Like 1

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

im having the same trouble they said i had not replied to there notification looks like i have lost the free tickets

Bingo

Just got email to collect my tickets for the caravan show

Bingo

• Like 1

So what part of your previous post should we ignore, please expand??? :ph34r:

It was a list of the winners names, my name was on the list but I hadn't been notified, I quickly got a PM for NCC apologising as the list they published contained errors and I wasn't actually a winner, however all credit to NCC they have honoured a pair of tickets for me.

Many thanks NCC!!!

They then deleted the post and replaced it with the "please ignore" message you now see!

Davros

It was a list of the winners names, my name was on the list but I hadn't been notified, I quickly got a PM for NCC apologising as the list they published contained errors and I wasn't actually a winner, however all credit to NCC they have honoured a pair of tickets for me.

Many thanks NCC!!!

They then deleted the post and replaced it with the "please ignore" message you now see!

Davros

Cheers Davros

that makes sense now, pity they didn't give more details so those who didn't see that, would understand the comments. ;)

• Like 1

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

• 5 months later...

C ) Bushcraft workshops

Admin comment:

Sorry Desktopcommando. This competition was for tickets to the February 2017 show at the NEC so is now closed. We should have locked the thread off soon after but for some reason it didn't happen.

• Guest unpinned this topic