Sign in to follow this  
ForestRed

Hello All, Newbie From East Midlands

Hi all, joined a while back but only got our first van a week ago, 2010 Bailey Pegasus 534. Really pleased with it & can't wait to get out on our first trip, unfortunately due to work commitments this will not be till 1st week in January but at least it gives us some time to obtain all the essentials & accessories we need. Can anyone tell me how to update my details on this site? No doubt I will have plenty of questions for all the considerably more experienced on the site, catch you later.

Hi and :welcome: .

To update your profile, click on your name in the top right corner and select My Profile. Then click on the edit button. This is assuming you are using a PC. For mobile devices, I'm sorry, but I have not looked at it.

We got our first van nearly 4 years ago and we are now waiting for our 2nd van to arrive and heading out in it on the 9th December.

You will always find something else to get and this site seems to have plenty of ideas.

Cheers Dave, explains why I was struggling to see how to do it as I am using a tablet

Greetings ForestRed and :welcome: to CT, a great place to find answers to all our questions.

Using an iPad, the Edit procedure is also as Dave explains above.