Sign in to follow this  
gavsspectrum

Bmw 525d

Hi guys anyone tow with a BMW 525d tourer?

I've got a slight water leak on my 2004 Range Rover v8 and not got a clue where it's from, so I'm a bit weiry of towing with the Range 1 1/2ltr to 100 mile

I've been offered a 2005 525d tourer 6spd manual as a straight swap help please

Will be towing a fleetwood heritage 640 es 2004

I tow with a 550i tourer. So far only towed a 1300 or so kg van, but will be towing a van with an mtplm uprgraded to 1700kg as of the 8th.

It towed the old van well. Not sure what your towing capacity is, but on mine it's 2000kg.

Not a 525, but I towed with a 520 Diesel pulling 1600 Kg, and found it to be a brilliant towcar, I am waiting for the new Tourer to be launched and will probably go fot the 520 D again

550 wow that will be a beast v8 petrol?

It sure is a beast. Found the Sorento dull as dishwater (although great at towing) so bought this to cheer me up. Lease on the Sorento has just ended so this is my daily and tow car. Got about 17/18mpg when towing the old van. Waiting to see what I will get with the heavier van. Think I'm gonna have t plan my trips around petrol stations when I have the van in the back.

It sure is a beast. Found the Sorento dull as dishwater (although great at towing) so bought this to cheer me up. Lease on the Sorento has just ended so this is my daily and tow car. Got about 17/18mpg when towing the old van. Waiting to see what I will get with the heavier van. Think I'm gonna have t plan my trips around petrol stations when I have the van in the back.

I'm glad ive only got humble Mondeo. mine does twice that towing mind you it only pulling small van