Sign in to follow this  
Pierre19

Nice Photo's This Morning .....

Hi all . ... whilst out walking the hounds, this morning, it was a balmy -8. 7° . ... bbbbbrrrrrrrr

But stunning . ....

post-38636-0-61649100-1480068907_thumb.jpg

post-38636-0-39695000-1480068944_thumb.jpg

post-38636-0-46623800-1480069002_thumb.jpg

post-38636-0-28305900-1480069029_thumb.jpg

post-38636-0-47353100-1480069080_thumb.jpg

post-38636-0-37669400-1480069120_thumb.jpg

post-38636-0-86642600-1480069145_thumb.jpg

The last one is the view we wake up too . .... and from my workspace studio . ...

Not bad view . ... eh

Pete

• Like 4

Beautiful pics.

• Like 1

Rhubarb! You can't beat a few leaking Victorian chimeys pluthering out dirty gret plumes of acrid smog!! I would post some photos on here but the visibility. .... ;)

Tres bon Pierre

• Like 2

Beautiful pictures :) such stunning scenery. ..we're coming up to stay in a cottage next September in a little place called Ardentinny not far from the Trossachs, hope it's a wee bit warmer then ;)

• Like 1

Beautiful pictures :) such stunning scenery. ..we're coming up to stay in a cottage next September in a little place called Ardentinny not far from the Trossachs, hope it's a wee bit warmer then ;)

Nice place . ... on Loch Long, May . .... Oh it will be roasting hot . ....

Pete

The third piccie is my ideal! . .

But to wake up to any of them would be bliss. How far are you from a busy town?

Nice place . ... on Loch Long, May . .... Oh it will be roasting hot . ....

Pete

Hehe. ..I'll hold you to that ;) the cottage is 20 metres from the Loch, never been before and can't wait! :)

• Like 1

The third piccie is my ideal! . .

But to wake up to any of them would be bliss. How far are you from a busy town?

Our nearest small town is 8 miles down the road . ....

Pete

• Like 1

Photo shopped! if it had been real those Springers would have been in the water! :D:D

Photo shopped! if it had been real those Springers would have been in the water! :D:D

gummy . .... I think they thought . .... even for them . .... that it was too cold . ..... bbbrrrrrrr . ..... oh, and they are both Sprockers . ..

Pete

• Like 1

Sprockers were created by crossing two pure breed spaniels, namely the Springer Spaniel and the Cocker Spaniel, but sometimes an American Cocker is used. However, Sprockersare not "designer dogs", being bred as working dogs. Nor are they a "cross breed" with both parent breeds being spaniels.

I had to look this up so I thought other's may want to know as well.

My Aunt was from there and after she died, long time ago now, my Uncle had to bring back her ashes from Australia to be scattered in The Trossachs. Lovely place and lovely 'photo's.

• Like 1

Sprockers were created by crossing two pure breed spaniels, namely the Springer Spaniel and the Cocker Spaniel, but sometimes an American Cocker is used. However, Sprockersare not "designer dogs", being bred as working dogs. Nor are they a "cross breed" with both parent breeds being spaniels.

I had to look this up so I thought other's may want to know as well.

My Aunt was from there and after she died, long time ago now, my Uncle had to bring back her ashes from Australia to be scattered in The Trossachs. Lovely place and lovely 'photo's.

Hi joanie . .... thanks for putting up the reference about the dogs . .... at least 2 of the dogs are going to be working dogs . ....

Where was your Aunt from . ...???

Pete

Know it well, my friend keeps his boats on Holly Loch :)

I've been looking at the photos on a Dunoon website showing the hoar frosts and the sunsets/sunrises, there's been some beautiful photos lately.

• Like 1

Know it well, my friend keeps is boats on Holly Loch :)

I've been looking at the photos on a Dunoon website showing the hoar frosts and the sunsets/sunrises, there's been some beautiful photos lately.

Really looking forward to it Paul, I keep looking at all the scenery around there and it looks amazing. Long way to go from Surrey but I'm sure it'll be worth it :) An 8 hour trip !

• Like 1

Really looking forward to it Paul, I keep looking at all the scenery around there and it looks amazing. Long way to go from Surrey but I'm sure it'll be worth it :) An 8 hour trip !

Have your camera ready when you go over on the ferry in case the dolphins are knocking about, also try to have a trip on the Waverley ;)

• Like 1

Have your camera ready when you go over on the ferry in case the dolphins are knocking about, also try to have a trip on the Waverley ;)

:( just had a look at the Waverley, what a beautiful steamboat. .just noticed you can't take dogs on board unless they're guide dogs,

will just have to watch it from the shore .

My brothers pair of Springers make me laugh,

one is rather like a maiden aunt and looks

horrified as the other suddenly bounds

skywards into almost any body of water

Hi joanie . .... thanks for putting up the reference about the dogs . .... at least 2 of the dogs are going to be working dogs . ....

Where was your Aunt from . ...???

Pete

I don't know any more than what I said, she married a Londoner and they emigrated to Oz, but she always wanted her ashes to be brought back.

Excellent pics, it's what makes winter great

• Like 1

Looking towards Glencoe across Loch Leven just two weeks ago, wish I was still there.

post-59806-0-06678400-1480261607_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this