Sign in to follow this  
barnowl

Cover For Unicorn Valencia

Evening folks, as per title really. Need to get a cover but being pretty much bang on 21ft do I get the 19-21 or 21-23. Anyone bought one for the Valencia or give me some guidance?

If it's any help, I bought a Maypole cover, size 5. 6 to 6. 2m, which I think they describe as 19 to 21 feet (if you convert it's actually a bit smaller than that) for my previous Swift caravan.

When I traded the Swift in for a new Valencia last year, I kept the cover in the hope that it would fit, thinking it would probably be a bit short, but to my surprise it actually fitted fairly perfectly. It's quite tight at the corners, but I think if I had gone for a bigger size it would have been loose and might flap about a bit more. Had it covered last winter and it's on again for this winter. It's now 4 years old and beginning to show a little wear near the bottom of some of the corners but I think it should last a year or two more. Certainly keeps the muck off the caravan over the winter months, and no problems with it causing any damage by rubbing windows and the like.

• Like 1

We have the 21 to 23. Fits easily. Looking at it I doubt the 19 to 21 would fit as we have about 15 in extra.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies, I've always used covers, four oak trees and an owl that craps on everything in the drive make it worth while.

Evening folks, as per title really. Need to get a cover but being pretty much bang on 21ft do I get the 19-21 or 21-23. Anyone bought one for the Valencia or give me some guidance?

I have a Protec easy fit cover to suit a Valencia series 2 for sale in the classified section if you are interested, open to reasonable offer. Tailor made to fit that specific caravan, breathable material, door access, and includes the A frame cover.