Just seen one in black with black front grill parked in town . It was only the front grill that draw attention then the B on the wheel centre or it would of just passed as any brand as I walked past .

Dave

Edited by CommanderDave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

Bentley have just announced they will be putting a 48 volt Supercharger coupled to twin turbos 4. 0 V8 in the Bentayga in the very near future, this is based on the Audi SQ7 engine. It will be the fastets diesel SUV in the world according to Bentley

• Like 1

Bentley have just announced they will be putting a 48 volt Supercharger coupled to twin turbos 4. 0 V8 in the Bentayga in the very near future, this is based on the Audi SQ7 engine. It will be the fastets diesel SUV in the world according to Bentley

Am I right in saying the Bentaya is built on the Q7 Platform ?

Regards
Ian

Am I right in saying the Bentaya is built on the Q7 Platform ?

Yes - the same MLB2 platform is currently used for Bentley Bentayga, Audi A4, Audi A8, Audi Q7 and next generation VW Touareg and Porsche Cayenne

• Like 1

2015 VW Touareg 3. 0 V6 TDI + 2013 Lunar Clubman ES

I would love a Touareg. But more likely my pockets will stretch to an L200 on contract hire :D

There's some good deals around at the moment on the "old" model before it gets replaced - £36,500.

2015 VW Touareg 3. 0 V6 TDI + 2013 Lunar Clubman ES

There's some good deals around at the moment on the "old" model before it gets replaced - £36,500.

£278 a month over 2 years for a fully Loaded Barbarian Auto.

Regards
Ian

One passed down my street a few weeks ago. I do like it but I was surprised to see one in my wee village in Ayrshire.

2017 Mercedes Benz 220 CLS  AMG design Shooting Brake. 

Still cheap!

Probably cheaper than the depeciation over two years? Anyway i am too mean and tight fisted. I am sticking with my 12 year old Jeep a bit longer if I can :D

Regards
Ian

I read a roadtest in Autocar of the Bentayga diesel. Big triple charged beast, it was a prototype but apparantly very potent and will be the cheapest model(ha!)

Good towcar?

Hyundai Santa Fe+Bailey Unicorn Cadiz

Mini Cooper convertible -fun Car!:)