2017 Buccaneer Caravans

On 25/09/2017 at 10:25, Alan Stanley said:

Perhaps the 'Hymer effect' is beginning to show. Not before time and good news for prospective owners.

I hope it shows even more with the 2018 models.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 29/03/2017 at 09:19, VOLVOVANNER said:

Sort of yes, on the CBE PT512 as fitted to 2014 (and i believe 2015 and 16) Buccaneers you have to press a button to see the voltage and another to see the level in the onboard tank. On the CBE PT612 the voltage and onboard tank water level are shown permanently on the live screen as I understand it (ie no buttons to press). The new unit is same size as the 512 so would fit within existing frame and just looks so neat. If it was a case of unplugging the 512 and simply replacing with the 612 (and depending on cost) I would be interested in this upgrade. I cannot find any mention anywhere of the CBE PT612 being available to purchase yet, not even on CBE's own website. I think this unit may be very new hence no mention of it yet.

Hi, on our 2008 Elddis, we have the PT512 Panel.

While I understand what the buttons do, after the battery dispay voltage, it will often display a single digit permanently. It can be anything from 8 to 0. Currently 3. I just tried it again and now it has changed again.

Voltage is currently 13.7 on EHU and now, after the voltage readout,  it's displaying a 'U' presumaby a 'V' in disguise.
Can anyone please tell me what this random number means?
I can find no trace anywhere online about this. The Water tank shows the level and then a single 'P'

Once again, I have just tested the voltage and its now showing a 3 again, after the voltage readout.

Confused I am.

Edited by Roomanchoo

• 1 year later...

Anyone know were i can get a replacement PT612 which is a dial showing onboard tank water level and also battery voltage as fitted to Elddis Mistral 2018 

12 minutes ago, Trev 1944 said:

Anyone know were i can get a replacement PT612 which is a dial showing onboard tank water level and also battery voltage as fitted to Elddis Mistral 2018 

Prima Leisure £73.99

Powrtouch AWD Movers. E & P Compact Levelling System.

Not keen on some of the pink that appears in the colour scheme but otherwise they look good. Having got a similar wash basin though I do agree they are not that good in practice as there is nowhere to stand the soap, unless you use a liquid one.

• I do not understand 1

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.