Free Tickets To The NEC Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show - October 2016

My wife and I plan to buy our first new caravan. We last caravanned 30 years ago. I've done quite a bit of research so we're looking forward to seeing our shortlisted models in the flesh.

• Like 3
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This NEC Caravan and Motorhome Show competition is now closed so we thank everyone who has taken part. All entrants will entered into a randomiser program to determine the winners who will then be co

I've borrowed two sets of shin pads so the mobility scooter virgins can't injure me, frontal or rear assault. I'm now researching a way to slow down my metabolism so I can cope with the interminable

My wife and I plan to buy our first new caravan. We last caravanned 30 years ago. I've done quite a bit of research so we're looking forward to seeing our shortlisted models in the flesh.

Posted Images

Please don't shout but we are going to have a look at changing back to motorhome, so going to look at elddis and roller-team motorhomes or larger 2nd hand

Sorry

• Like 1

We only got our current Unicorn 3 Vigo new in February so no need to look at vans, but we do enjoy browsing the accessories stands and drooling over things we can't afford!

• Like 1

Conor and Lucy
2020 Swift Ace Award Dawnstar towed with 2014 Skoda Superb Hatchback SE 2. 0 Twindoor
--> There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation <--

Like looking at all the new gadgets, we are also looking to update our van, comparison of the new models is easiest at the show.

as we are newbies on the hunt looking forward to all the choices in vans and accessories, plus looking forward to the chance of free tickets

Looking forward to the European sites and talking to other caravaners.

2013 Swift Celebration and 2008 VW Touran Sport

Have never been so looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about!

Landrover Freelander 2 towing a Bailey Pegasus IV verona

Our caravan was new in February, but I could always be tempted.

Looking forward to seeing some genuine innovation in the caravan market.

Thumb.jpg.f255c7e57524ea1128623188ab0d66c5.jpg 2016 Caravan is SOLD.   With very happy new owner

Just go to enjoy the atmosphere, and meet the CT team!! (if they are there!) :D

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

We are travelling from the West of Ireland for our first ever caravan show. I'm very excited to see the new air awnings and any new 2017 triple bunk caravan models. Ill be travelling light to fit any random purchases into luggage for the return flight!

Free tickets would be the icing on the cake :P

Well having had a good look round at all the M'homes and C'vans we cannot afford we set off for the accessories hall and buy a couple of items we need and a couple more that we don't.

Just joined and actively looking for our first van. ..I want to see the different options on the layout we are looking at from more manufacturers than I can near home side by side.

Looking forward to seeing what products I can buy at the show to remove the flipping great scratch I inflicted on our brand new Adria! Oops :(

Also want to see the 2017 Adria range!

Looking forward to the new 2017 range of vans especially the Elddis range, also the accessories :-)

Vauxhall Insignia 2. 0 CDTi SRi NAV Estate

towing a

Lunar Clubman SI 2011

Where to start ? Going to look at the new Coachman range, always wanted one and now I can !

Therefore next on the list is an awning, question is full, porch or sun canopy.

Never can resist all the gadgets and gizmos, so that will be interesting and of course look in on yourselves, Camping Cheques and ACSI.

The we should be ready to rock and roll down to Italy next year !

Looking forward to seeing all models with a rear island bed, the 8ft Avante's and the latest innovations for motor homes layouts :D

Jeep Grand Cherokee S Limited

2014 Crusader Storm :D

New accessories for us as we bought our van at last years show

To all the insomniacs, look on the bright side there are only three sleeps until Christmas

I'm looking for a perfect upgrade to our Pegasus II Verona, ideally like the same layout, lower weight and with Alde heating. Or in summary the current Pegasus, without a microwave but with Adle heating

• Gordon unpinned this topic