Free Tickets To The NEC Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show - October 2016

tn_gallery_6_1845_2704.jpg

Win a pair of free tickets to the 2016

NEC Motorhome and Caravan Show

The show runs from Tuesday 11th to Sunday 16th October 2016 at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham so why not look at their website for further details?

We have pairs of free tickets to give away so for Caravan Talk members to stand a chance of free tickets, tell us what you most look forward to seeing at the show this year, each comment on the thread will be an entry. Remember that the parking is also free for this show, so the winners only have to get themselves to the NEC.

This thread is for competition entries only and as we only allow one entry per member any duplicates will be discarded.

Lucky winners will be picked at random and initially contacted via the email address registered on this forum to obtain a postal address to send the tickets to. The competition will close at midnight on Friday 9th September 2016, and entries after that time will not be eligible.

Motorhome owners, remember that if you are a member our sister site Motorhome Talk you may also enter there .

Good luck.

The decision of Admin will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This NEC Caravan and Motorhome Show competition is now closed so we thank everyone who has taken part. All entrants will entered into a randomiser program to determine the winners who will then be co

I've borrowed two sets of shin pads so the mobility scooter virgins can't injure me, frontal or rear assault. I'm now researching a way to slow down my metabolism so I can cope with the interminable

My wife and I plan to buy our first new caravan. We last caravanned 30 years ago. I've done quite a bit of research so we're looking forward to seeing our shortlisted models in the flesh.

Posted Images

Looking forward to seeing new models, new gadgets and gizzmos. In fact anything new to enjoy whilst caravanning around the great UK.

Looking forward to seeing the 2017 Adria range.

Looking forward to the accessories, as the van is new this year

Edited by milkymarsh

The 2017 ranges, especially Coachman - could be our year to change!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2017 Coachman Pastiche 565.

I will be interested to see the variety of air awnings to compare quality and see if there has been any improvement in this field. Will also be looking at roof mounted roll out awnings hoping the cost has come to a realistic level.

John

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

We will be looking at caravans to replace our existing old bus, possibly.

Land Rover is now back towing.

Probably buy a new porch awning if I can find a good deal, and have another look at the Adrias after being impressed at the last show.

Bits keep falling off our Swift, so I'll be looking to see if the quality has improved any! Also like looking at the accessories stands to see if there's anything new.

John M

2017 Skoda Superb Estate 2. 0 Tdi 190; 2014 Swift Challenger 530SE + Powrtouch Evolution

Looking forward to seeing what innovative layouts are available for 2017. Even though such a layout might not be for me it's good to see what variations on the usual templates are available.

We hope to find a short caravan that we can park on our drive whilst the inside is as big as possible. A hinged "A" frame on the caravan would be ideal.

We will be looking forward to seeing the "Chorizo Man" again. .. can't resist buying from him !!

2004 Land Rover Discovery & 2011 Bailey Pegasus Bologna

I would like to the see the new Adria range for 2017

Carl

2010 Ford Mondeo Titanium 2. 0tdci 163bhp

2010 Adria Altea 542DT - with alloy wheels, alko shock absorbers, led orange marker lights fitted.

To enjoy the whole atmosphere of the show and get to see what is new out there, that might tempt me to swap :)

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

1288275170_2019VIP.jpg.775f2d8ce7b26db242e04a2e77903cd0.jpg

We always look for gadgets which make life easy for us when out and about in the caravan plus any overseasa travel deals ot discounts.

I've borrowed two sets of shin pads so the mobility scooter virgins can't injure me, frontal or rear assault.

I'm now researching a way to slow down my metabolism so I can cope with the interminable slow, slow amble that seems to afflict the show crowds. I think the answer, if you want to get around at a decent speed, is arrive early or late when the gangways are relatively clear. It might also help if brands didn't build 'bunkers' and left room to walk all around their display vans, thereby stopping the enforced trudge around the outside of their 'compounds'.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

Never been, don't know what all the fuss is about, but give me some free tickets and I'll go find out.

Looking forward to walking round the edges of all the halls looking at all the accessories.

Looking forward to seeing the 2017 offerings and also visiting the accessory stands !

The new Isabella awnings and comparing island bed layouts

Looking forward to getting a shed load of free Yakults again, walking past then past again and again. ..I can't stand the stuff but the missus loves it :)

• Gordon unpinned this topic