Today we received our insurance renewal from the CCC, £1103, what the hell is going on?

Lunar Quasar, new for old, paid £350 last year with them.

Any suggestions for cheaper quotes really most welcome, cheers, Paul.

I'd give them a ring, Lambo . .. it sounds like 'computer error' to me . .. I've found C&CC insurance to be the cheapest like-for-like for the last 30 years.

John

• Like 1

I agree, if it's right though I would try the C. C. Just had a quote new for old £25000 new van £320. .. Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

I would have been on the phone to ask what's happening immediately.

Answers on here will tell you nothing, including mine.

IMO it's going to be a mistake somewhere in the system.

Please tell us how you get on.

John.

• Like 1

I agree, if it's right though I would try the C. C. Just had a quote new for old £25000 new van £320. .. Peter

Peter, CC just quoted me for th new van £590 new for old £23500

Ray

Cannot understand the price difference mine was £230 with alarm, wheel lock, Hitchlock, £200 excess full no claims bonus. This did not include personal possessions.

Try Towergate. .......Peter.

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

Cannot understand the price difference mine was £230 with alarm, wheel lock, Hitchlock, £200 excess full no claims bonus. This did not include personal possessions.

Try Towergate. .......Peter.

I've been back on to them, a different person I spoke to, when through all the rif raf details got the same insurance for £304, bit confusing if you ask me but I'm going for that, please I read your post regarding the above,

Ray

Walk away as there are plenty of other companies. Sounds like a try-on to me and I will never use a company that tries to rip me off, even if it is a so-called 'mistake'.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

It was cheaper than all my previous quotes from different companies for the same cover, also got two vouchers one for myself and one for the brother inlaw, one free nights stay on a cc site, that as because brother inlaw recommended the CC .

I'm happy with that,

• Like 1

Ray

Today we received a revised quote from CCC and it seems there was some sort of mix up, so pretty much the same as last year, around a third of the first quote!