Sign in to follow this  
rockinsutton

The New Bailey Vigo 2016 Panel By Door

Hi

New to the caravan Talk site, first post.

About to buy in June the new Bailey Vigo 2016 model.

I have looked on You tube re: the touch screen controls for the heating. all ok on that.

But by the entrance door on the side where the tall fridge / freezer is there is a panel with switches etc.

I have attached a photo I took, but cannot find on You Tube about this.

Can anybody tell me what they are please.

I think one is for lights and turning the water pump on. .

Many thanks

Garry

post-79844-0-68800000-1461666585_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum Gary,

We have a 2016 Verona with the same panel, the only thing we dont have on our caravan is the solar panel option, so therefore cannot comment on that.

The upper left button show the present voltage of the touring battery. The upper right button is for the solar panel option, im sure someone who has it can comment further.

The upper left switch is the main low voltage switch (12v), the upper right switch is for the water pump that connects to the external water inlet. The lower left switch is the main lighting switch and the lower right switch is for the external LED strip above the door.

Hope that helps

Mark

• Like 1

Top control is for battery voltage and on board water tank level if fitted. Next is main power (I think) and water pump switch and below that are the switches for awning and an interior light. On our last Lunar this controlled one of the ceiling lights so when you came in you could get some light into the interior from the door.

Top control is for battery voltage and on board water tank level if fitted. Next is main power (I think) and water pump switch and below that are the switches for awning and an interior light. On our last Lunar this controlled one of the ceiling lights so when you came in you could get some light into the interior from the door.

The switch to the left of the awning light switch on the bottom row is effectively a master interior light switch, operating any and all interior lights which haven't been switched off by their individual switches.

The two upper right buttons do nothing on a caravan. They are for a motorhome only.

All very confusing.

From the top the left button will tell you the volts state of the battery. Other two buttons do nothing of any consequence on the Vigo

Top left rocker switch is the master switch for the van. Nothing much will work without it being on. It does not switch of the Fridge Interior light though. You have to Switch the Fridge control for that.

Top right rocker switch is the pump either on or off.

Bottom left rocker switch is the master lights switch that controls all the lights (except the fridge) So we leave lights on when we go out and switch this one off. On return hey presto you can put them back on and see without entering the van.

Bottom Right is the Awning light switch on or off.

Your Solar is always on. It is controlled by the automatic controller inside the locker over the fridge. It comprehensively controls the solar system automatically.

A simple system that works and you can see what is what because they are old fashioned rocker switches. Brilliant and not 'Star Trek' types that need the 12 year old from next door to understand.

Hi

Many thanks for all your help, that has cleared it up for me.

Cheers

Garry