Sign in to follow this  
bazona

Where Is Best To Sell A Caravan

Thinking of selling our Bailey senator arizona series 6 2010 model registered 2011, where is best to advertise it.

I think most of the sites have pitfalls and drawbacks, you could try the Classified on CT

Preloved

Up A Gumtree

Ebay

Autotrader

Caravan Finder and many, many more

Have you got space to have it on your driveway with a For Sale sign on ?

I have sold my old cars and a caravan this way.

What do you mean by "best"?

Quickest? Safest? Best price? Easiest?

They do not normally all go together.

On eBay a dealer has the same van for sale at £11. 1/2k so that would be top price. It gives you an idea and a dealer would probably offer you £9 to £9. 1/2k.

Did buy my first one via Autotrader. ..wouldn't touch any of the internet sites myself. ....sold mine today. ........to a dealer than only sells pre-owned caravans,no franchises.

geoff

. ....sold mine today. ........to a dealer than only sells pre-owned caravans,no franchises.

geoff

You giving up Or buying another

Edited by Rita

Giving up, the caravan is in lovely condition very little used, have booked in for next service, thanks to all who have offered advice.

Giving up, the caravan is in lovely condition very little used, have booked in for next service, thanks to all who have offered advice.

Just sold ours . .. Put on ebay and with in 5 mins messages went mad for an hour or so . ..Had it on Gumtree and forgot about it but thats where it was sold from

Beware the travelling community will offer you a very low price . .But if they come up with the right price which is normally cash Make sure you have someone with you to count the money ;-)

You giving up Or buying another

NO. ....bought another, from same place. ..

geoff

• Like 1

Pleased

:)

Edited by Rita

Sign in to follow this