Sign in to follow this  
riding75

Recommendations For Servicing And Repairs

Good afternoon all and a belated HNY!!

Could any of you fine folk recommend a mobile servicer/reapirer that will come out to us in Tamworth Staffordshire.

We love our van and only bought her last June (our first van), and got 6 very enjoyable trips out of her over the warmer months. We then had the fortune to be able to spend two nights in Surrey (family gathering) inbetween Christmas and the New Year - alas this was a bit of a disaster as there are three problems that now need sorting before we can take her out again in mid Feb.

The kitchenette mixer tap needs replacing as the casing is cracked and leaks (badly) even if we try to use the bathroom tap and or shower

The battery doesnt receive any charge back from the electricity supply, so the 240v-12v converter will probably need replacing

and finally - we dont appear to have any hot water!!

so they say things come in three's and they definitely have!! and i suppose whilst they fix all of this i may as well get the annual service done too!

So please recommend your favoured companies/people for this - not looking for the cheapest (necessarily) but someone that is trusted

thanks in advance guys and gals

I use Tony Perkins based in Coalville, trading as AJP Mobile Caravan Services, phone 07747308983, email tone8@hotmail. co. uk

I'm a hard task-master but Tony passed with flying colours - one of my in-laws has used him as well.

very much appreciated BG :)

defo one for the list, thank you

Hi, can recommend 'John Neal Mobile Caravan Services & Repairs,' 01788521366 he is in Rugby and covers a wide area. He has good reviews on his website, reasonably priced and does a thorough job.

He is not registered to do warranty work if you have a new van but because he is so popular he has enough work he doesn't need to have that qualification.

• Like 1

Hi can recommend central leisure services

cc approved mobile workshop highly recommend very good rates based in Nuneaton

WWW. CENTRAL-LEISURE-SERVICES. CO. UK MOBILE 07899 801523 HOPE THIS IS SOME TO YOU

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this