Ee 200Gb For £10 Offer

Saw this via Facebook

https://www. facebook. com/ee/posts/959868867421644

Get the sim for free, put £10 on it and you get 100gb for this month and 100 gab next month. I know less people are away this time of year but it might be worth it for someone.

Always a bit nervous about stuff like that appearing on Facebook as there are more than a few scams going. This one is kosher,though.

So here's a link to the (genuine) EE page - http://shop. ee. co. uk/campaigns/christmas-sim-from-ee

Saw this via Facebook

https://www. facebook. com/ee/posts/959868867421644

Get the sim for free, put £10 on it and you get 100gb for this month and 100 gab next month. I know less people are away this time of year but it might be worth it for someone.

I can't see any time limit on starting the £10 top up. If none then could be used next year?

From the small print:

Christmas SIM: Get your SIM by 23:59 on 29 December 2015, top up £10 within 14 days of getting it to buy your Data Pack then text CHRISTMAS100 to 150 to activate the 200GB free UK data. You get 100GB each month for 2 consecutive months. Free data starts as soon as the 1GB of data in your Data pack runs out and lasts up to 30 days. Check 4G coverage at ee. co. uk/coverage.

Data Pack: Services are UK only. Packs recur automatically every 30 days. If you don’t have credit to pay for recurring Packs at the end of 30 days, you will have 90 days to top up before we automatically cancel your Pack. Opt out at any time. Full terms at ee. co. uk/terms.

Read more at http://ee. co. uk/campaigns/christmas-sim-from-ee#yqFUuvwFPSm1feCw. 99

From the small print:

Christmas SIM: Get your SIM by 23:59 on 29 December 2015, top up £10 within 14 days of getting it to buy your Data Pack then text CHRISTMAS100 to 150 to activate the 200GB free UK data. You get 100GB each month for 2 consecutive months. Free data starts as soon as the 1GB of data in your Data pack runs out and lasts up to 30 days. Check 4G coverage at ee. co. uk/coverage.

Data Pack: Services are UK only. Packs recur automatically every 30 days. If you don’t have credit to pay for recurring Packs at the end of 30 days, you will have 90 days to top up before we automatically cancel your Pack. Opt out at any time. Full terms at ee. co. uk/terms.

Read more at http://ee. co. uk/campaigns/christmas-sim-from-ee#yqFUuvwFPSm1feCw. 99

Thanks.

I got an EE deal of 3 months 15 GB for £10. Started in August and served me well being tethered for 6 weeks in the van. Might have been lucky but had good coverage wherever we went. Sim went in my smart camera which I fixed in the Heki to improve reception.

This is a great offer but won't be of use to me at this time of year, needs intrepid winter vanners.

John

Edited by JCloughie

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

Always a bit nervous about stuff like that appearing on Facebook as there are more than a few scams going. This one is kosher,though.

So here's a link to the (genuine) EE page - http://shop. ee. co. uk/campaigns/christmas-sim-from-ee

yea thanks, It was late and I was on my phone so just used the facebook share button and picked link, i thought it would take the EE link rather than a facebook link.

My understanding is that when the sim arrives I put £10 on it then I get 100GB then after 30 days that 100GB expires and you get another 100gb for 30 days then that expires, and I'll put it in the bin.

Thanks for this, perfect for while we're away in the 'van over Christmas, especially as the CC site we use has had problems with their WIFI thanks to BT

Thanks for this, perfect for while we're away in the 'van over Christmas, especially as the CC site we use has had problems with their WIFI thanks to BT

Er, don't be so sure it is BT (actually Openreach) as it may well be failure of the CC service provider to do anything about it. Unless they are a big organisation they will likely have had to sub to another ISP to get the service and have not taken out a Service Level Agreement to save money, preferring to pay ad hoc when problems occur. When they do occur they then don't get any priority in the repair process.

Er, don't be so sure it is BT (actually Openreach) as it may well be failure of the CC service provider to do anything about it. Unless they are a big organisation they will likely have had to sub to another ISP to get the service and have not taken out a Service Level Agreement to save money, preferring to pay ad hoc when problems occur. When they do occur they then don't get any priority in the repair process.

No, was definitely BT we saw and spoke to the engineers. Took 7 days to fix as it went down over August Bank holiday weekend, and the fault was traced to between two man - holes in the middle of a wooded area.

I do believe Air Angel don't have a priority contract with BT for faults and repairs but not all their fault in this particular case