A Frame / Hitch Cover

Hi all,

Hopefully going to take delivery of our new van next weekend, we have a hitch cover off our current van but its covered with the supplying dealers logos ( it's a great cover though ) don't want to keep it on a van supplied by another dealer, so anyone know of a really decent cover. ..?

Want a heavy duty one if poss but can't find anything on the net etc. ...

Thanks

Tim

Wow. ...didn't know we had those. ... That's it. ..done. ..

Cheers

I think that there are no more CT covers to be had, but try and see.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I think that there are no more CT covers to be had, but try and see.

They've stopped making them. But you can still get an unmarked one. Superb quality Edited by milkymarsh

If you ask nicely then the dealer will give you one, it's free advertising for them.

Agree as that is what we did and got a free cover.

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago and it fits our Bailey well. It fastens with 3 x buckles which are adjustable so you can get a good fit over the A-Frame.

http://www. bags4everything. co. uk/view-product/TOW-HITCH-COVER-EXTRA-LARGE-IN-WATERPROOF-HEAVY-DUTY-UV-STABILISED-MATERIAL

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago and it fits our Bailey well. It fastens with 3 x buckles which are adjustable so you can get a good fit over the A-Frame.

http://www. bags4everything. co. uk/view-product/TOW-HITCH-COVER-EXTRA-LARGE-IN-WATERPROOF-HEAVY-DUTY-UV-STABILISED-MATERIAL

Expensive as ours cost nothing as was being given away free at a dealership. :D

I got one of these recently, not cheap but they really are a great cover.

Davros

If you have a choice, I suggest you go for a white one, so that it's less likely to walked into after dark.

If you have a choice, I suggest you go for a white one, so that it's less likely to walked into after dark.

I've got a grey one but it seems to be attractive to birds looking to roost somewhere, hence it's often converted to a white one. Emoji_1F620.png

I bought one of these before I took delivery of caravan. I don't use it though, as I didn't realise that it only covers the hitch and leaves the cable exposed and the jockey winder.

I bought one of these before I took delivery of caravan. I don't use it though, as I didn't realise that it only covers the hitch and leaves the cable exposed and the jockey winder.

It's essential that it covers the electrics!

Never fails to amaze me when some people encounter 'van plug elec. probs. Using a cover seams to be beyond their comprehension LOL. 'A stitch in time' & all that?

It's essential that it covers the electrics!

Exactly. It's a lovely cover mind you. I use the dealer one instead that covers everything.