Haven Holidays.

Hi, looking forward to the spring and doing some forward planning, we've been told that Haven do

some very good deals for touring caravans, they have a site in Exmouth called Devon Cliffs which

appears a very good location with plenty of facilities. We intend to go outside the school holidays which is cheaper and quieter, not that we mind the young children but we have 8 Grandchildren and now and again need to recharge our batteries.

Have any of you experience of this site or other Haven sites you would reccomend.

Stuart. :P

Edited by lazydaze

Yes, I've been to Devon clifffs on a few occasions, the site is very well kept, excellent facilities including Starbucks coffee shop, one of the best campsite indoor pools I've seen and good entertainment.

The pitches are quite small and awkward in places but close to the facilities (not far to walk but can be a bit noisy).

Also its on a hillside location and you need to be quite fit to get about.

My family and myself really like it and spend many a half term on this site.

Edited by brotherdeal

Yes. We have been 3 times in the last 2 years. Already booked for next year. We have been able to go outside of the school holidays. Pitches are quite small compared to some and you will need some blocks on some. That said place was always clean and tidy. Pool is good and the rest is the usual Haven items.

Tesco just up the road with a petrol station.

Lots to do in the area.

Hi,Thanks for your replies, good to get positive results, will give it a try mid May.

You either love Haven or loathe them. The majority of visitors are people that enjoy going in the club every night and like being entertained by the modern day hi de hi gang.

Plenty of slot machines, chip shops, burger bars and overpriced trinkets for the kids.

If you like that sort of thing its wonderful. .........if not stay away

As you can probably guess. .............its not my cup of tea

But I can undertsand why some love it. .........each to their own

Recently stayed at Haven Burnham on sea as I wanted somewhere that we could entertain the kids and that had a pool. Had been to haven before before we started touring so was well aware and I was very wary.

I couldn't have been more wrong. The site was full but quiet as anything at night and the facilities were spot on.

The kids loved the entertainment and I liked being able to have a beer whilst they watched the seaside squad. We didn't stay for the adult entertainment as its not our thing but I can't fault the site and it was only £10 dearer than a nearby CC site for the same period.

Been to Devon Cliffs pre touring days and it's nice too

We where at hafyan mor haven at the end of September the touring site was tucked out of the way with great facilities very clean and well kept, ideal for our 2 young kids with plenty to do but with our van far enough away from all the goings on that we could get them down early. I dread to think how busy it would be during school holidays but I'd certainly go back out of term time again.