Review: Senator Vermont.

scotsstag

Quality of fixtures, fittings, materials used and build quality. Extremely comfortable. Super end bathroom, complete with large shower and his/hers own wardrobe and drawers. Onboard water tank. Seating can easily be used as two singles. External shower(for the dog).

Click here to view the caravan review

Defender 90  cruising along with a Coachman Laser 640/4.  :)

It's nice to hear that someone has bought an "older" van and is very obviously delighted with it.

I hope you enjoy it to the full.

Loved my Vermont ! What year do you have as mine didn't have an outside shower ☺️

Hi,

It's a MY2002.

To be honest it's the quality of the interior materials, fittings, build quality etc as a whole that's really impressed us.

We sold a MY2013 Pegasus GT65 Rimini a few months back because we didn't feel it was being used enough but found we missed it so bought the Senator as a replacement.

I'm know that it was the Unicorn range that replaced the Senators and I DO NOT wish to offend anyone in the slightest but IMO the Rimini although more modern didn't come close in quality as an overall product.

Cheers.

Defender 90  cruising along with a Coachman Laser 640/4.  :)

I think they got it spot on with the Senator, well thought out and so much space. Ours was a 2006 but didn't have an outside shower, could do with it today as pouring with rain and very handy for mucky dogs :( luckily the Old Oaks has a warm doggy shower :)

Edited by mayblossom

We bought a MY2005 Vermont new and owned it for 7 years loving every moment of ownership. If we were to change our current Unicorn2 Cadiz we would go back to a 2 berth van by way of a Unicorn3 Seville. Wife really misses the size of the Vermont end bathroom.