Waste Drain

Lozzyf

post-75029-0-87129600-1446656705_thumb.jpg

I want one of these,

Is it cheaper to buy the t piece and two elbows or is £7 on fleabay a good price ( with pipe)????

Just get it off eBay and it will be delivered to your door.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I think cheaper to buy the parts, but why bother when you can have it delivered to your door.

Dave

I bought one off Amazon about a month ago for £8 something and was delivered 3 days later.

Works very well.​ :)

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4

I was fortunate to find that our local B&Q was shutting down and offering 50% off all plumbing, so got all the bits needed for about four quid, including two 2 metre lengths of pipe. The extra pipe would allow me to extend the drain into a hedgerow (where permitted) using a straight link.

Actually putting the thing together took less than two minutes work with a hacksaw.

post-66473-0-23083800-1446659064_thumb.jpeg

I made mine up some years ago using bits from a well known DIY store - cheaper than buying ready made. I think it would be about £3 now for the elbows and t-piece.

• 2 weeks later...

I also bought the parts separately but I removed the flaps, fitted 2x 1 1/2-3/4 inch reducers pushed the existing pipe work into the reducers and clipped the whole assembly to my caravan, when I get on site, I just remove the push fit cap end, connect a short piece of pipe into the hedge or waste container, job done.

Sean.