Hello !

GREIGE

Hello Fellow Forum Members.

Not a complete novice but not very much experience either.

My wife ( Annie, who is a Caravan Novice) decided to take the plunge into Caravanning !!

After much thought & looking at caravans we have went for something that fits all the requirements we have. Its a bit bigger than we thought we would get but has everything we need to start with.

DSCN0325.jpg

A Bailey Senator Carolina 6 Berth. 2006

Decent size lounge. Big washroom. ( My wife has mobility problems so a decent bathroom is a MUST).

A side Dinette so we can breakfast easily.

Fixed bunks partly for organisation and partly for ease of somewhere to sleep for my wife when she needs it.

This is our first caravan together so we did a lot of homework before finally deciding what to look at.

But we still have lots of questions so we hope you all don't mind us asking. Some may sound daft or stupid but please don't hold that against us !! Always willing to learn !!

Hello and welcome to the forum

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

:welcome: and there are no silly questions. All of us started somewhere and most of us have learnt a lot from this forum.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

:welcome: Griege to the best Forum, there are lots of knowledgeable people on here with many years of experience, don't be shy, ask any question that you want an answer to.

:welcome:t​o the Forum. Hope you and your wife have lots of happy memories in your caravan.

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.