Hi!

Tattyali

Hi

We are planning on buying a caravan in the very near future. We had a caravan about 25 years ago but couldn't afford to replace it when it went to the caravan site in the sky!

So, basically I will say we are new to modern caravanning!

Hubby retires next week so we thought it was Time to get a van and do things we have been meaning to do for so long. Not sure whether to get pre-owned or new. So I am looking for advice and also when the best time of year to buy to get the best deals!

Edited by Tattyali

Hello Tattyali,

:welcome: to Caravan Talk

Click HERE for tips and advice that you may find useful.

The first thing to do is to find your chosen caravan. That's the first step.

Some say that there is a time to buy - or not to. You just have to take your time and keep searching on the internet and at dealers, sooner or later you will find a good bargain. You just have to keep looking, which could take months.

Theoretically, the younger a caravan is then the better it is in comparison to an old one. It all depends on how much you can afford.

Pete

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Now would be a good time to buy as your hubby retires next week and will have time to go away :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Now would be a good time to buy as your hubby retires next week and will have time to go away :)

Hi Paul

We are looking forward to time together but I don't finish work until end of December. We will be renovating a house too so he can get on with that until I finish and then we will have plenty of time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.