12V Pumps For The Kampa Air Awning

annadoodle

would anyone know if this would be suitable please?? Bravo 12v Air Pump Inflator Twin Pump

Have found it for a decent price and cant decide between that and the sevylor 12v, which everyone seems to have sold out of

thanks in advance x

KIA SORENTO KX3 2012 Bailey Pageant Limousin SERIES 7 1700 kg

volvo xc70 D5 se

The Sevylor is having a make over and willbe released with one hose instead of two.

I'd be suprisec if the soft hose can pump to 11psi.

Got mine from Decathlon I think it's s good piece of kit for the money, I've also successful run it from the 12v socket in the boot although I made up a harness to clip on the battery if needed

You can't do that with other types as their draw is to high. I've only tried it with my Airdream.

Edited by Jiffy176

What's wrong with the wife doing the pumping, and you having a beer, works for me !! ;)

Thanks again, I just purchased the Sevylor, won't be able to try it until next year though.

And jiffy I saw the decathlon one, actually pup one into my basket but I was dithering, when I went back to complete my purchase it was sold out, so some got a bargain there as recall it was £34. 99.

I ended up paying £40 inc postage so can't complain as not many people seem to have it in stock.

Thanks again, I just purchased the Sevylor, won't be able to try it until next year though.

And jiffy I saw the decathlon one, actually pup one into my basket but I was dithering, when I went back to complete my purchase it was sold out, so some got a bargain there as recall it was £34. 99.

I ended up paying £40 inc postage so can't complain as not many people seem to have it in stock.

Anna. I think the soft hose is unlikely to work to the pressure you need. I read elsewhere on the forum that you can cut the end of the high pressure hose, unscrew the end from the soft hose, screw that in the high pressure hose and glue in.

Good luck