No Lights Working In Bathroom,help Needed

rayman

2007 compass raley 636. The round roof light not working went off a wile ago, now the spot lite in the shower doesn't work. Checked fuses. Lights all o k. There doesn't seem to be a 12v at the wires going into the lights. The master switch beside the door is o k. All other 12v lights in the van are working.

Anyone any ideas what I can try next.

Many thanks Ray.

Have you actually tried another fuse? I had this very same problem, and although the fuse looked OK,

it had blown.

IIRC, not all of the lights in these pre-LED days were 12v. We had a 2007 Rallye and I believe that the round roof lights were 240v. As for the halogen downlight, as with the rooflight, it is not impossible that the lamps have blown. We had to replace one of the rooflight fluorescent tubes.

The light tube is o k. Swapped the bathroom round light with one that worked in the back of the van. There is no 12v at the wires in the bathroom. Swapped & checked fuses so not fuses. If I could find out where the 12v feed comes from to the bathroom lights.

I would check all switches . My caravan has a master lights switch for the bathroom and toilet even though the toilet and bathroom have switches.

Have you check for power to the switch ?

Dave

The master switch is working as the rest of the lights that is on that switch is working. I took bothe Spotlight out of shower & the larger round light in the bathroom, put a multi meter across the two wires coming from the roof, I am getting no reading on the meter. I think either the live or the neg or bothe isn't there.