Sign in to follow this  
Nielsen Sussex

Inflatable Leveling Pads, Any Good?

Know what you mean mate, I'm from Redruth originally so I've spent many a time stuck behind a caravan cursing. .....and now look at me, can't get enough of it. ..lol

Out if interest, what did you do for a living after leaving the mob?

I work at the local train depot maintaining the old HST fleet, totally different to missile control radar but I love it. ..lol

Rog.

• Like 1

mine has just arrived and delivered within 36 hours of ordering. Will try it on driveway tomorrow. just hope it works perfectly as missus hates having to guide the van up the yellow ramps as she never gets the stop moment right.

At eighty quid a time PLUS a tenner for postage it's certainly not cheap though is it??

Andy

Edited by Mr Plodd

I have used my LnL for a full season now on my twin axle with no issues, so much easier than a milenco leveller which i had been using on my old single axle van.

Just to post an update. Used ours for the first time and have to say it's a gem. So much easier to get a perfectly level twin axle van. No bouncing and no adjustment needed for a week away.