Sign in to follow this  
Alde UK

Win 1 Of 10 Alde Smart Controls

1st Platz König Kunde Award 2015

Since 2009, no other heating system has won the vote of readers of Reisemobil International Magazine. In 2015 the Alde Deutschland team deliver another 1st Place, so congratulations and well done to them, and thank you to our end customers!!

comp_feature.jpg

To celebrate, we're running a Twitter competition, giving our UK end users the opportunity to win 1 of 10 Alde Smart Controls.

Click here to find out more!

• Like 1

It would be nice to enter the competion but it seems that those of us who never use Twitter are being excluded from the competition? Where does that leave us as no intention of registering with Twitter? Also I note that the competition opened on 11th Sept?

• Like 1

Hello there. We'll be promoting the competition more and more in the run up to the October Motorhome and Caravan Show 2015 at the NEC Birmingham.

It is exclusively a Twitter competition, however, a Twitter account does not need a minium number of Followers to enter. So you can conceivably register to enter the competition.

• Like 1

Will this control work with the Alde system fitted to my Valencia S2 ?

What's Twitter? :rolleyes:

Facebook is bad enough but tweeting, well. Count me out on this one.

Edited by Pebble
  • Like 1

The Valencia S2 has the 3010-213 controller. I assume this means that the smart control will not work?

Hello there. That's correct, the Alde Smart Control is not compatible with the 3010-213 control panel.

• Like 1

1st Platz König Kunde Award 2015

Since 2009, no other heating system has won the vote of readers of Reisemobil International Magazine. In 2015 the Alde Deutschland team deliver another 1st Place, so congratulations and well done to them, and thank you to our end customers!!

Click here to find out more!

It is always nice to see companies running competitions, but Twitter is a complete no no for me. Had you put an entry page on your website I may have been tempted, but Twitter - sorry, that is a place for publicity seeking idiots, and I'l have nothing to do with it.

Stan.

• Like 2

Like it or hate it, Twitter also happens to be a useful business marketing route, hence why they run the competition there.

Remember that businesses run these competitions for their benefit, not ours.

I do have a twitter account, but funnily enough I rarely use it, and mostly do so exactly to enter such competitions! :) Just because I have an account on there doesn't mean I /have/ to look at it constantly!

Like it or hate it, Twitter also happens to be a useful business marketing route, hence why they run the competition there.

Remember that businesses run these competitions for their benefit, not ours.

I do have a twitter account, but funnily enough I rarely use it, and mostly do so exactly to enter such competitions! :) Just because I have an account on there doesn't mean I /have/ to look at it constantly!

Strangely enough there are millions of people in the UK who do not use Twitter and probbaly never will. Not every person who uses a caravan uses twitter or farcebook either.

• Like 1

Indeed. I'm also sure there are many competitions on other forums/sites that no-one else is forced to enter (& therefore join) either :)

Agreed

We don't do Twitter or Facebook and have no intention of doing so either .

Shame alde can't run the competition through this forum.

Never mind.

CHEERS DAZKIM

Reason is the whole idea of them doing it through Twitter is to gain "followers" who would then (if they remain followers) potentially see their subsequent marketing "tweets" & potentially either gain further business (through notification of extra parts availability etc.) or steering folks to buy their next van/MH with an Alde heating system fitted.

There would be (relatively speaking) little for them to gain through doing a similar promotion through CT, though having said that, they actually only seem to have 597 followers of their twitter account as of today which is pretty low really (considering the "investment" of 10 x £250-ish units in the competition. Most likely they're intention is to boost this number significantly.

Remember folks, companies ONLY ever do competitions as promotions to increase their own market reach. ..

Hello there. That's correct, the Alde Smart Control is not compatible with the 3010-213 control panel.

Fabulous. .....thanks for posting the link for the 3020 heating system, I collect a new 2016 Crusader Storm with this heating so very handy to have this before I take delivery. .....cheers

Tim

Reading up on it, it seems you need to buy a sim card and fit it in and then top up the sim card with minimum of £10. I missed this when I read the spiel previously.

Reading up on it, it seems you need to buy a sim card and fit it in and then top up the sim card with minimum of £10. I missed this when I read the spiel previously.

And remember the SIM needs to receive a signal from the mobile phone mast so if you or your van are located without a signal, you will not be able to use it.

Edited by kiaboy

Sign in to follow this