Sign in to follow this  
Paul_B

Powrtouch Service

As I posted on the 8/9/15 about sending my water logged handset back to Powrtouch, I've had a phone call this morning (10/9/15) from Andy at Powrtouch to say its fixed and on its way back :)

It was posted early afternoon on the 8th so powrtouch and the postman deserves a big thank you :)

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:26 PM

Tried my motor mover now I've dried the hand set after leaving it in the boot under the wet awning :( then I packed it up and posted it to powrtouch.

Last week fortunately it worked long enough to get the caravan onto the drive before the motors stuck on.

Its a MK1 mover and out of warranty by about 9 years.

Good to hear & glad all sorted

Not surprised! Their after sales back up has always been superb in my opinion and experience.

Nice to hear some good news associated with the caravan industry.

I had a wire break in my handset a couple of years ago it was out of warranty. I emailed them they told me to send it to them and they would repair it free of charge. I sent it to them and received it back 8 days later, which was acceptable as I was in France at the time.

Les

Well it came back this morning (11th) and it works like new :)

Its not often that you get that sort of service, top marks to Powrtouch and the postman

I had a Purpleline handset that failed out of warranty and it cost me £160 and a visit to their offices. .

geoff

Sign in to follow this