"going" Caravans

luby

Hi

Ian and I are looking for our first caravan and have come across a range made by "Going", but we're not having any luck finding any info or any dealers that actually sell these.

They are very affordable for new vans starting from around £5500.

Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

Ian and I are looking for our first caravan and have come across a range made by "Going", but we're not having any luck finding any info or any dealers that actually sell these.

Thanks

6534[/snapback]

See this website:

http://www. jcleisure. com/GoingUK. htm

The Going Range are built in Portugal by European brand-leaders, Pluma, specifically for the British Market. All models . ........comply with UK and European Standards. Electric points are standard British three point plugs and each caravan has a NICEIC Electric Certificate. All models have a two year warranty. (Taken from above website)

Hi Tony

Thanks for the info,

Managed to contact them and they are sending brochures out. We have found a

stockist over in Yorkshire and are hoping to get out there this weekend.

Many Thanks

Lesley

• 4 months later...
Hi

Thanks

6534[/snapback]

I have owned a 2002 model Go 300 (bought "new" when one year old as the previous years model) since May 2003.

It is an excellent if somewhat basic 'van & has had only one (potentially serious) fault which was water ingress at the front nearside corner when one year old.

The whole 'van was resealed under warranty and and is now fine.

The only other problem for me (as a regular rally goer to sites with no hookups) was the lack of 12V lighting over the dinette although it had spotlights over the kitchen and in the toilet.

It does have a mains light suitable for use when on hookup.

I added a 12V twin 8W fluorescent above the wardrobe door and a berth light on the side of the wardrobe to overcome this shortcoming and now intend to keep this 'van for the foreseeeable future.