Sign in to follow this  
Gone

The Caravan Group Burnley - Anyone Used Or Local?

Loooong Shot but here goes. ....

We are in the market for a replacement van, however, based in Kent we have seen a van that fits our requirement. ...................but it's way up North. Now not really a problem, but would be a heck of a wasted trip if it turns out not to be as good as expected. As dealers opinions of caravan condition can vary drastically, i am just wondering if anyone has used this dealer, have any pleasant comments or are local to them that fancy looking at a van?

I looked at a van whilst on holiday, being told by dealer in excellent condition, only to find 30. ..yes 30 dents in the side. Dealer said external condition is irrelevant as you are buying a caravan to use not look at!! so you can understand my concerns!

hopefully someone might be able to help or comment,

thanks

Stuart

think there is an nec show soon . So may be worth a trundle there . Instead of going all the way up north.

we were considering a new van, but have fallen for a S6 Wyoming, and they have a late used one for sale, right spec and right price. Hard to find a decent one anywhere down here.

If no one nearer can help I would be very happy to go over and take some photos for you. However I am away at the moment and it would be the end of next week before I could do anything. Let me know if you need any help.

• Like 1

I live about 15 mins away from this dealer.

I could have a look for you, but it would be into next week before I have the opportunity.

I've been there before for a browse, and I thought that all the vans were of a decent standard.

• Like 1

we were considering a new van, but have fallen for a S6 Wyoming, and they have a late used one for sale, right spec and right price. Hard to find a decent one anywhere down here.

What would happen if ther ewas a warranty issue like damp? Hopefully you will be getting at least a year's warranty.

• Like 1

We haven't bought from them, but we did go to look at some caravans 18months ago (along with some friends that were considering upgrading) - they're only 15mins from us).

All their caravans were stored inside an old mill and they seemed to be fairly decent, and the owner seemed to be fairly good at pointing out any issues/faults etc.

We didn't buy from them simply because we were after something older and cheaper, but they did have some nice caravans in at decent prices.

Thanks peeps. Some real kind offers but we are having a think about it as in the advert the picture showed it with 4wd mover yet it's now not supplied with one but can be for another 800. With warranty etc it puts a lot more onto the van. We will see what we sell our california for then decide where to spend it but would gladly reimburse anyone for their time and fuel should they be needed to view the van.

We are only 15 mins away. Have never used them, don't even know exactly where they are but would be willing to have a look for you. P. M. Me if you need to. ......Peter

I would highly recommend them,i bought a bailey caravan of them last September and they could not be more helpful,even threw in a few extras. caravan are good priced aswell not greedy like some dealers are,hope this helps

I called in a couple of weeks ago and they had some very nice caravans in there, I was just browsing and told the salesman up front as I didn't want to be hassled. He was absolutely fine with this, gave me loads of advice and wasn't pushy at all.

He even offered to view a van I was thinking of buying to see if it was up to scratch, he then looked it up in his book and told me the trade value. Nice bloke, very helpful. ..

Sign in to follow this