Sign in to follow this  
BigRig

Review: A6 Allroad

It's big, roomy and very comfortable. Silky smooth V6 is just a peach. In normal 'D' mode its seamless power wafts you to your desired speed, select 'S' mode drop the suspension and it's a very different car. Still silky smooth but flooring the loud pedal is eye opening to say the least. Cornering in either mode is very sure footed and the Quattro system making the most of the grip afforded by the 245 section tyres. Covering miles in this car is effortless, even better than my E300 Merc. The level of equipment is very good I can't think of anything else I would need in a car, it even has a useful retractable dog net and sliding cargo tie down points in the load space. Sound system is spot on whatever your taste in tunes. It's going to be a tough decision when it's time to change this car, more than likely just buy a newer model.

Click here to view the towcar review

I have a 2015 version and have to agree, it's lovely!

Folks

I have to agree with everything said about this car but i have real problems with stability at 50mph the whole  unit  feels twitchy and its definitely coming from the rear end. Has anyone had any issue with stability  tow a Swift Elegance 645 at all up weight 1800kg well within the cars design towing weight.

I have been through all the usual tyre pressure,nose weight,loading etc and can not cure this problem any help would be much appreciated 

Sign in to follow this