Sign in to follow this  

Towsure no longer offer 5% discount on production of your CC membership card.

They now run a loyalty scheme where you accumulate point on purchases, they have offers like double point on specific items, when you have earned sufficient points they send you a voucher, the down side is that you have to spend £100 to earn a £2 voucher

• Like 1

Hello,

Oh thats not worth it.

They obviously don't think too much of their loyal customers.

I have been using their discount for CC members quite a lot as it was worth the trip up to them, but I do not think they will be getting visits now as other websites offer cheaper options, thanks Steve for letting us know.

Is there store in Southampton still open?

No.

I mentioned this some time back in a thread about the poor caravanning range they seem to have at the moment.

I haven't been back since.

Stephen

I would NEVER use Towsure again!!!

I ordered my tow bar for my new car 6 weeks ago and was told its in stock, be 2 day delivery, Thats fine I thought!! anyway long story short, After 4 weeks and lots of "Ill find out" and "It will be with you tomrrow" I am having to buy one elsewhere because there suplier is out of stock and dont have a date as to when they will have it, So Im now only 2 weeks away and have no towbar fitted!!!

Yes but not under the Towsure name its Yoemans Outdoors now still sells most of the same stuff, and you get the 5% discount for being a CC menber,

I would NEVER use Towsure again!!!

I ordered my tow bar for my new car 6 weeks ago and was told its in stock, be 2 day delivery, Thats fine I thought!! anyway long story short, After 4 weeks and lots of "Ill find out" and "It will be with you tomrrow" I am having to buy one elsewhere because there suplier is out of stock and dont have a date as to when they will have it, So Im now only 2 weeks away and have no towbar fitted!!!

To be honest they're not that bad and there's still some good stuff at a good price. Was surprised when they stopped the CC discount though.

Found they can be up and down.

Just ordered a mover from them and some other bits.

Immediate £50 discount

I would NEVER use Towsure again!!

As I packed up to leave my site at the weekend (in the rain) I inadvertently crushed my double step, badly bending one leg. Yesterday after thinking about a repair I decided to order a new one which I did - from Towsure's ebay page. It arrived this morning. Can't grumble about such service.

Sign in to follow this