Avondale Grampian

artie

Hi hope some one can help, I have an Avondale grampian GXl 1995 over the last couple of years the transfers on the front (Avondale name above window and stickers either side of front storage box ) have faded due to excessive exposure to sunlight. Ihave tried my local caravan dealer and also Avondale website to try and purchase new ones but to no avail. Does anyone know where i may be able to purchase a set of these as i'm running out of delaers to ring.

Maybe try Avondale Customer Servs 01827 715231,

Although my experience today was that they dont seem very customer focused. :angry:

6280[/snapback]

Many thanks but i have to agree they are not very helpful at all after 5 e-mails to thier customer service they eventually replied with the wrong order numbers then advised me they no longer produced the parts i wanted.

on my last caravan i found an old broucher and went to a local sign making place that do van signs they made me some up from pictures it was really cheap, from memeory i think they charged me £25 for the whole van there must be a local one close to you to try

on my last caravan i found an old broucher and went to a local sign making place that do van signs they made me some up from pictures it was really cheap, from memeory i think they charged me £25 for the whole van there must be a local one close to you to try

6510[/snapback]

that is why this is such a wonderful website I would have never thought of that in a million years. Many many thanks off to get yellow pages.

You might also look for auto graphics companies, they will make to order and my local one is very reasonable.

Bacchus