Jillp

Eterniti Caravans For Sale

Every now and then an owner of an Eterniti decides to sell their van, from the Facebook site, it is usually for personal reasons.

If there is anyone interested in getting their hands on a wonderful van then all you have to do is request to join the Facebook page 'Eterniti Owners' I will message you. Please check your 'others' message folder which you can only access from the Facebook website (usually on your pc or laptop) because that is probably where my message will end up.

Any one selling is now letting me have all their details so that I can pass them on.

They come with a service history and our Eterniti expert engineer is always happy to talk to a prospective owner.

We do have a couple of IB4's up for sale, a 2013 and a 2014 and also a rare FB6.

If you spot a van for sale elsewhere and would like some information or support, then please also get in touch. Our engineer is always happy to help out and will even accompany you if you wish to see the van.(obviously this does have a charge in the same way any other engineer would charge to check out a van) We may even have information about that particular van that may be of use to you.

• Like 2

Out of interest what is the asking price for the 2014 IB4 please?

Phil.

Phil, I've sent you a private message

is it a secret?

• Like 1

Thanks Jill just seen it.

Phil.

C'mon Phil!

Fill us in!

• Like 1

I can only assume that because I was sent a PM then the seller does not want the details published in open forum, so I have to respect that.

Phil.

• Like 1

Maybe too embarassed to post the price publicly? :D

Details on an open forum!!!!!!! how many people read autotrader for instance

Well, if its on there why are you asking me?

Phil.

Admin comment.

Extract from forum Terms and Conditions.

Personal Messages:

You agree not to publish the content of personal messages (PMs) or 'conversations' in any public area without the prior written consent of the sender.

Thanks for conforming Phil.

Brian

• Like 1

I haven't put the price on here because it isn't my van that is for sale. The person selling it may not want all their details put in public. There is no embarassment about how much the vans sell for and as said by someone else, there are ads on here, in autotrader etc.

This post was to make people aware of vans that are for sale from genuine owners and where to get information from as well as where support and advice can be obtained from too.

Thank you Phil for the respect you've shown

• Like 4

I have found what appears to be a sound Eternit IB4 December 2013 (2014 model) what problems should I be looking for & what would be a fair reasonable price to pay ?what notice would you require to inspect and visit in Manchester

Hi Jill
Im John

Every now and then an owner of an Eterniti decides to sell their van, from the Facebook site, it is usually for personal reasons.

If there is anyone interested in getting their hands on a wonderful van then all you have to do is request to join the Facebook page 'Eterniti Owners' I will message you. Please check your 'others' message folder which you can only access from the Facebook website (usually on your pc or laptop) because that is probably where my message will end up.

Any one selling is now letting me have all their details so that I can pass them on.

They come with a service history and our Eterniti expert engineer is always happy to talk to a prospective owner.

We do have a couple of IB4's up for sale, a 2013 and a 2014 and also a rare FB6.

If you spot a van for sale elsewhere and would like some information or support, then please also get in touch. Our engineer is always happy to help out and will even accompany you if you wish to see the van.(obviously this does have a charge in the same way any other engineer would charge to check out a van) We may even have information about that particular van that may be of use to you.

Approved Member

1 posts

0 warning points

Interests:Sailing

Towcar:Range Rover

Posted Today, 03:56 PM

I have found what appears to be a sound Eternit IB4 December 2013 (2014 model) what problems should I be looking for & what would be a fair reasonable price to pay ?what notice would you require to inspect and visit in Manchester

Hi Jill

Im John

Approved Member1 posts0 warning pointsGender:MaleLocation:DerbyInterests:SailingTowcar:Range RoverPosted Today, 03:56 PMI have found what appears to be a sound Eternit IB4 December 2013 (2014 model) what problems should I be looking for & what would be a fair reasonable price to pay ?what notice would you require to inspect and visit in ManchesterHi JillIm John

John, I've messaged you

Hi John 33.

I have a 2014 Eterniti IB4 and am still delighted with it. Bought from new as the first of the 2014 models on the road. There have been a couple of minor things to sort out but it has been a better van with far less problems than i have had with previous mainstream manufacturers. Our resident service engineer Steve is also there to tackle any jobs big and small providing peace of mind.

The owners forum on Facebook is not only helpful but also shows what us as owners have done to personalise our vans. It is also a fantastic forum for sharing stories and ideas as well as keeping in touch and arranging owners get togethers which are always popular.

Price will depend on the spec that has been installed as there were a number of different options available from new but i can honestly say that we have once again been to the caravan show this week and there is nothing to compare it to. Hope you find what you are looking for.

I asked to join the Facebook page to be told you are unable to join until you own one

Hi Darren. That would be correct. This has come up on this forum a number of times before. The site is for owners and to discuss their vans including maintenance, product suppliers, upgrades, events, holiday destinations etc.

This forum can be used by non members to ask questions about the vans which a number of us try to answer. Anyone interested in buying an Eterniti can however contact the administrators on the Facebook site to request any details of vans for sale with contact details. This is obviously not a definitive list as not all owners are registered on the facebook forum, but a majority are so is useful to both those looking to sell, and those looking to buy.

Can any one who is a member of the eterniti Facebook site could you take alook and see if any ib4 are for sale at moment

no just looked none at the moment

Thanks

If any should come for sale could you contact me

Could anybody off the Facebook group give list of things what to look for also what problems they have had and how they remedy them I would rather you private messaged

Thanks

Hi all new member from nz. Keen to get my hands on a late eterniti ib4. I import uk vans as a retirement income and love the ib4.  Have read all the posts and would genuinely  like to join the fb page. Not sure how to do it.  Have a compass 650 now. Also really like info on the later chassis. Is it really 2700kg. Thats what we need. Anyone that can assist appreciated.

2 hours ago, Mark Laird said:

Hi all new member from nz. Keen to get my hands on a late eterniti ib4. I import uk vans as a retirement income and love the ib4.  Have read all the posts and would genuinely  like to join the fb page. Not sure how to do it.  Have a compass 650 now. Also really like info on the later chassis. Is it really 2700kg. Thats what we need. Anyone that can assist appreciated.

The company which was a new start up company went into administration  a couple of years ago which is why there is little information on the caravans and most people would probably avoid the caravan as selling them on is difficult.

theres one for sale on ebay now

phil