Sign in to follow this  
glenmcl

Full Air Awning For Bailey Ranger 500/5

Hi,

This may be a really stupid question from a complete newbie, but it would appear from my web-searches that I can't get a full awning for my Bailey Ranger 500/5. Any suggestions or help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Glen

I do not think they make full air awnings yet, not sure why. I am sure that there are plenty of traditional awnings for your Ranger and the larger porch air awnings are very nearly as big.

Something like the Kampa 390 pro air is as big as they get ?

A Suncamp Ultima Air 390 can have an annex at both ends anthat would be pretty big!

Hi

You don't seem to mention air awning in your question, that being the case could you let me know the year of your van and I will advise you

Steve

Hi

You don't seem to mention air awning in your question, that being the case could you let me know the year of your van and I will advise you

Steve

It is in the title!

Hi

I have 2010 Bailey Ranger GT60 500/5 has a Ventura Standard 250 awning which is full size

It is in the title!

You are very correct LOL

Hi

Steve

Hi again,

Sorry for the radio silence, but I have been travelling with work!

Ideally I would like an Air Awning that is as big as possible and would fit a 2005 Bailey Ranger 500/5.

Thanks for your help,

Glen

Thank you for the input guys, I will have a look at the suggested awnings and have a more detailed hunt on the net to see what else I can come up with.

Cheers,

Glen

Hi

Have checked my size charts and Isabella state that for you caravan a magnum porch would fit quite happily, the Magnum porch is 3. 25 metres in width at window height, I would think therefore the best air awning to fit your caravan comfortably would be something along the lines of a Kampa 330 which is only 5 cm wider than the magnum and we know that fits

From your own point of view it may well be worth measuring your straightest track and making a decision based on that and also your window layout as well

Hope that helps

Steve