Hi

We own a Sterling 460 and are looking to buy a small easy to put up lightweight porch awning with a max budget of £200.

We have resisted buying an awning for our first two years of caravan ownership, as we hear they are a major sorce of arguments and the potential for divorce!

Bearing this in mind, does anyone have any suggestions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks.

We went for the outdoor revolution compactalite pro classic 250 it was £129 on ebay, my dad then got the pro integra for £149. 99 recently from towsure.

We are both happy with them so far.

Let me find you a pic 😃

Thanks for your reply and the photo's - do they have an argument free guarantee? ;)

Thanks for your reply and the photo's - do they have an argument free guarantee? ;)

I can honestly say me and The Mrs find it really straight forward to put up, ok pegging out still takes time but once the poles are up you can do that at your leisure.

You do have to be quite methodical about folding it up to get it back in the bag though so i cant garuntee the no argument part lol.

The way i see it for the money i would think most will be similar to take up and down, time wise allow about half an hour from start to finish, getting the poles up takes no more than 10 minutes.

Edited by Din

There's some great bargains to be had at the moment in second hand awnings. Air awnings are desperately trendy and the bottom seems to have dropped out the market. The one above is a copy of the Kampa pro which I had and yes it is easy to put up and inexpensive. You also my want to consider a bradcot porch with alloy poles, second hand they are cheap as chips at the moment and very good quality

Having had an Outdoor Revolution Pro Intergra 235, all I can say is "way to many poles". Too much hassle for a weekend that's for sure.

We also have a Sunncamp Rotonde 300. This just has the one pole arrangement around the front, making for a lot quicker erection.

Phil.