Sign in to follow this  
Rob N Judith

Eterniti Gatherings

Great to see everyone again at the first get together for 2015 at Rutland Water. I think it was 15 vans including 3 pirates (Eterniti owners who have gone over to the dark side) and all had a fantastic weekend meeting up with everyone. Great meal complete with pirate theme at the local golf club who i think thought we were a bit mad. Hope to be able to make the next meeting in April near Gloucester. Hopefully pictures to follow

• Like 1

It was a great weekend. Still loving our van and great to see so many in one place. post-65027-0-47693800-1426144319_thumb.jpgpost-65027-0-39331800-1426144336_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Jillp

Did the "pirate" Buccaneer in your photo belong to J&L ?

If so I must say I was quite taken aback yesterday to see a Buccaneer outside their house where I used to see their Eterniti when they were preparing it for an outing or when they returned from an outing. Next time I see them I will ask if they were on your rally.

DeeTee

DeeTee, i don't think it was, though there are a few who had Eternitis have gone for Buccaneers.

Two new Eterniti members have joined today, I noticed.

So welcome :)

Two new Eterniti members have joined today, I noticed.

So welcome :)

How really strange. The 2 new eterniti owners would appear to be the same person and I can't send either name a personal message. ...only wanted to know if they were part of the owners facebook group. ...maybe if they read this, they'll get in touch.

Probably still Validating members and not yet Authorised. I guess it may be an email address fault.

The next Eterniti gathering is at Tewkesbury on the 24th to 26th April at Croft Farm Water park. Should be good to see everyone again and i think some others like us are going earlier and spending the week there. Thanks once again to Jill for arranging it. Quite a few going at the moment and i am sure there will be as always the last minute bookings.

Will be interesting to see what 'cosmetic' changes have been made to the interiors since the last meeting as more of the vans now seem to getting the personal touch, although as we have found anyway they were all slightly different from the outset with the changes to the interior from the 2013 to 2014 models as well as the other options available from the factory. I suppose if you look on the bright side it is one the advantages to not having any warranty, it lets you do what you want to your van.

Edited by Rob N Judith

Just looked at the numbers and it looks like 10 vans going to Tewkesbury so far. .....

Had a great time at the Tewkesbury Eterniti meeting. Just got back yesterday after spending a week there with brilliant weather. 8 vans plus Steve the resident mechanic, guru and also now proud owner of an Eterniti IB4 turned up for the meeting. Unfortunately 2 had to cancel but a good time was had by all. The highlight was watching Bob try to erect his pop up gazebo which he assured us would only take 2 minutes. Video proof shows that following a battle with it and a fair amount of dismantling and reassembly it actually took over 10!!!!

We had the now traditional BBQ on Saturday night and seem to be getting better at it as not only was it on time, but also we didn't have loads of food left over for a change. Raised over a hundred pounds for Katies charity from the raffle with a 'wet, wet, wet' theme.

Croft Farm water park was a lovely setting and we had hard-standing pitches overlooking the lake where the water-sports were taking place. Would certain recommend it and look to go back there in the future. Nice part of the country.

Edited by Rob N Judith

Wonderful garhering at Tewkesbury. Lovely site and weather to match. Much fun had by all especially for the spectators of the gazebo erection.

Few photos to sharepost-65027-0-72336500-1430748649_thumb.jpgpost-65027-0-36069500-1430748682_thumb.jpgpost-65027-0-57147100-1430748710_thumb.jpgpost-65027-0-72567700-1430748761_thumb.jpg