Sign in to follow this  
Doosan

As The New Season Starts Please Be Careful Driving On Site

:lol: !! Think 2 Tops has caught two fish with one hook !!

GAS . ..... :)

• Like 2

:lol: !! Think 2 Tops has caught two fish with one hook !!

GAS . ..... :)

And here's me thinking that he didn't mean to sound so sanctimonious

I think some are in danger of disappearing up their own derrieres here. ... ;)

Why not just take the original post some 495 million pages back and check your speed on site as the new season approaches eh?

Out of interest, anyone shown their kids the video as to just what can happen?

• Like 1

Hmm. So some posters on this forum have nothing better to do than attack the person! As a guy on another forum once said, "show me a poster who goes for the throat, and I'll show you a poster who is arrogant and self-opinionated". Had to smile at the time, but I can see his point - suppose it isn't surprising that there are saddos on here as well. Enjoy your sniping!

Hmm. So some posters on this forum have nothing better to do than attack the person! As a guy on another forum once said, "show me a poster who goes for the throat, and I'll show you a poster who is arrogant and self-opinionated". Had to smile at the time, but I can see his point - suppose it isn't surprising that there are saddos on here as well. Enjoy your sniping!

Dear Oh Dear 2 Tops . .. Who's snipping now ? Chill out of Topsy . ... Its just a Forum after all. . Just agree to disagree instead of getting caught up with the Keyboard Cowboys. . Easy ! ;) . ... That's what I do cos I know everything and correct about nuffing !! :D

GAS, :angry:

Dear Oh Dear 2 Tops . .. Who's snipping now ? Chill out of Topsy . ... Its just a Forum after all. . Just agree to disagree instead of getting caught up with the Keyboard Cowboys. . Easy ! ;) . ... That's what I do cos I know everything and correct about nuffing !! :D

GAS, :angry:

Not sniping, Grumpy, just making an observation. Like your "Keyboard Cowboy" comment, though. Cheers!

Attack what person ?

• Like 1

The accuracy of satnav v speedo is irrelevant if you are concerned about speeding,If you stick to the indcated speed as shown on your speedo as being correct iand you drive to the relevant speed limit you will never be over.

knarf

• Like 2

I started reading this post and after a couple of pages, i was astounded by some of the comments, I'm not going to say who is right or who is wrong. Its of little importance, trust me. The one thing that keeps going throught my mind is thank god no one was seriously injured or killed. I am unfortunately talking from experience here but it only takes one small knock on the head in the wrong place and the result could have been tragic no matter who is to blame. I agree that the dash cam saves any argument as to liability although i did see that the vehicle was approaching a give way line on the road. A car is only a piece of metal that can be repaired or replaced. A life cannot.

Sign in to follow this