Sign in to follow this  
PMW

Free Nec Tickets

arrived home this evening after our first trip of the year to Cornwall to find an email from The Caravan Club with a voucher for free admission to the NEC this week, sponsored by freedom to go.

Anyone else received one? What concerns me is it was sent to my web email address, which I registered with the CC years ago, not the one attached to my membership. I'm trying to workout if it's a scam.

Not heard of this one, but that's not to say it not genuine.

Call the Caravan Club, "Freedom to go" or the NEC and ask if there is such a promotion?

It's worth going to the show anyway so why not just take the voucher with you and ask at the ticket desk in the main NEC atrium?

Gordon.

A work colleague got the same. He's not a member of CC but I guess enquired at some point & got his through email. He'd bought tickets anyway but will now use the free one for an advance visit as we're both currently working about 5 mins away from the NEC anyway!

Interestingly the tickets aren't named/barcoded either & just a self-print jobbie. ..

I got free tickets for March event but they arrived a week after I had paid for out tickets, so my daughter and son in law used them instead. Not a scam just a promotional thing they do.

I got an email from the CC:

"Members invitation to Freedom to Go Open Weekend At Elddis"

for either 19 or 20 August.

Won't be taking them up on it though.

Sign in to follow this