All Year Round Site West Midlands

Hi guys.
I am looking at living in my tourer for a little bit due to relationship issues. I am aware of all the legalities and stuff, but just wondered if anyone can reccommend me a nice all year round site, with good toilet / shower facilities. I would consider things such as farms etc.

I work in Wolverhampton and my preference would be telford, but would consider anywhere nearby. I will be taking my dogs with me so needs to accept dogs.

thanks

andy

Hi Andy

Sorry to hear. Have you looked at some of the sites around Cannock Chase? Great for walking the dogs and open all year round I think There are a couple in Brewood (just off the Stafford / wolverhampton road) and some in Bridgnorth? Not sure of any in Telford

Pat

"Mavis" 1992 Elddis Force 2 towed by 2011 Vauxhall Meriva 1. 7 CDTi - Just me and my dog

“Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love. They depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big." Erica Jong

Hi pat, im really new to it all, but yes I have, or I thought I had and couldnt find anywhere. Its essential to have a good toilet and shower block really, and of course one that accepts all year rounders.

just wondered if anyone could recommend one before i started ringing roun thats all.

thanks for your reply though!

• Like 1

Didnt realise that a few of them shut in the Autumn sorry - found these in Bridgnorth which might help with shortlisting.

UKCS/sites/results3. asp?search=Bridgnorth&by=town

"Mavis" 1992 Elddis Force 2 towed by 2011 Vauxhall Meriva 1. 7 CDTi - Just me and my dog

“Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love. They depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big." Erica Jong

yes, i dont want to be moving every 28 days. Thankyou will have a look!

Get a list of local CL/CS sites open all year and pop in to have a word with them - they may be able to find you space off the CL/CS where membership and the 28 day rule won't apply - although after Easter that could get more difficult.

2015 VW Touareg 3. 0 V6 TDI + 2013 Lunar Clubman ES

These are open all year round, with showers / toilets, accept dogs and are within 20 miles of Telford

http://www. campingandcaravanningclub. co. uk/siteseekersearch/aspx/search. aspx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Andy

Just wondered if you got things sorted?

Pat