You should concentrate on your customer service and sort your phones out at York. I spent 20 mins yesterday on the phone only for your phone portal to put me through to the same phone portal no matter what option I pressed. I still never spoke to a human so i hung up.

• Like 1

You should concentrate on your customer service and sort your phones out at York. I spent 20 mins yesterday on the phone only for your phone portal to put me through to the same phone portal no matter what option I pressed. I still never spoke to a human so i hung up.

Vicki. .............have you read this?

geoff

Hi Geoff.

Thank you for making me aware of the response to our post.

Regards

Vicky

Hi

I do apologise that you are having problems getting through to Ebor.

We are in the process of undergoing some renovations and modernisation and whilst moving our phone lines/system BT have messed up. BT are in the process of trying to resolve the problem and all phone calls are now being redirected to Catterick Caravans.

Apologies again.

Regards

Vicky

Sign in to follow this